Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I am disappointed with Prem. I can understand his instant reaction but then he should have understood later. He should have atleast had faith in his mom that if she has supported Nandini so far, Nandini could not have been that bad.
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Hina for the update... ๐Ÿค—You always have a dhamaka episode to write๐Ÿ˜†

I was sooo looking forward to watch Prem's reaction more than anyone else's..... and he didnt disappoint me... His reaction was totally understandable..... Be it his instant reaction ... or reactions towards the latter half of the episode...๐Ÿ˜›

I mean common ! He just got the shock of his life....  would you expect him to be all understanding towards Nandini in the same episode he got know about the shocking truth?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ต

Dr.Kalyani's words too were a revelation for Prem... She knew everything before he knew.... It'll take time for him to digest all that too.... He still told Nandini that he wants to trust her so she should tell him who the culprit is... what more do you expect in one episode?๐Ÿ˜•

and Like Shobs , I think, said, He was more heartbroken with the fact that she didnt tell him the truth.... not the fact that something wrong happened to her....

Give him some time... He has loads to come to terms with ! and he cant do all that in one episode....
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for d update Hina..though I didnt watch d epi but d update as well as comments seem +ve..gud to read that CVs did justice to d characters..n i do hope Prem understands soon..as it is none of us really wanted Prem to act as if nothing's happened right?..n frm d very start Prem's character's been like this if he wants something he just needs it..there's no but to it yet For Nandini's sake he gave her hundred's of opportunities..let her take her own time..didnt rush in for anything so this kind of reactn is totally justified from him..we all already knew Dadi n Urmilla will take max. Advantage of d situauion..Gautam d women specially his mommy dearest driven man Too we knew wud blindly agree wid her..n Kalyani obviously wud take Nandini's side..thats what is d theme of d story..I believe now d actual story begins..of how d MIL-DIL..together try to justify themselves..n win back Prem's n d whole family's trust..also get Krushna behind d bars...lukin fwd to it n how d Cvs take d story ahead specially how Krushna gets exposed..I have an intuition that Kalyani-Nandini-Pallavi-n even Sonakshi will play a major role in exposin Krushna as I firmly believe Sona isnt as dumb as she luks
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina babe!!  ๐Ÿค—

Wow! Everyone is all charged up and satisfied!!  I love it!!!

Cat wait to watch the epi....  I'm sure TRPs have skyrocketed since yesterdays epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
btw where's Veena and Jas?

Cant wait to read what they have to say....
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinuuu .. Thanks for the fab update!! ๐Ÿค— 

Woww ... does look like a great episode and everyone seems to have liked it! Yayy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Can't wait to watch the episode ... Will post my comments later, though ofcourse, I know they won't be any different from Fatima & Shobs' comments ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

@ Shobs - Finally solved the mystery why Prem reached the fort so late!! He went to buy her a mangalsutra!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And he won't get any ainvayi type mangalsutra na .. he'd buy a nice and special one .. so he must have taken his own sweet time to choose! ๐Ÿ˜†
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina U always get the best episode to Update๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow today's episode was mind boggling...well done CVS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I was having complaints yesterday but today they made  for it

Well  I loved the fact when the truth came out it was natural ,every one's reaction was justified no flashlights ,no unnecessary dialogues ,every one spoke their POV loud and clear .

Coming to Prem's reaction,it is justified bcoz he is hurt more than rape she did not share such a horrendous past with him while he has been literally pleading to her from past few days like what was the reason  for slapping Krushna  ๐Ÿ’”

Even as a Son he is shocked beyond words that his mom hid ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Loved how Dr K stood for Nandini,spoke the right words  when a girl is raped instead of supporting the victim U are abusing her but in any society unfortunately a girl has to face wrath not
the boy๐Ÿคข

Nandini was helpless ,she could have shared with Prem the day she came to know but Dr K stopped her and after coming to know it Is Krushna she was shocked bcoz she considered Krushna to be  part of her family  ,but he was the one who raped so obviously she was traumatised to such an extent she went to coma๐Ÿ˜ญ.Thankgod Nandini did reveal to Prem she was indeed in coma and was not aware of her past when she got married to Prem

Coming to Gautham's reaction he is taken aback when Dr K hid it from him such a truth which is related to their Son's life ,thank god he spoke and questioned Dr K with apt words like kaisi maa ho thum๐Ÿ˜”...which is justified bcoz Men never understand such emotions what a woman under go well in Gautham's case sadly  he is more  influenced by his mom than his wife

Pratham asked an important  question to Nandini Prem loves you so much ,U should have told him...Prem has every right to do๐Ÿ‘.He spoke one sentence which was so true

Well Urmila said may be with  Nandini's consent it happened I went ๐Ÿคข,but Dr K stopped her how can U say such a thing being a women...hats off DRK๐Ÿ‘

Today everyone spoke and justified their reactions๐Ÿ‘ 

Well waiting for kal ka maha episode๐Ÿ˜
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@jas - i hate write Dr Kalyani all the time... you found the perfect solution drk, i m going to use that too

loved all the comments from everyone
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched the episode ... and could not go sleep until I posted some comments ๐Ÿ˜† 

Ofcourse ... each one reacting the way they did .. all was justified and understandable .. and since you all have spoken of it so well, I will not repeat it. 

Loved DrK (good one Jas!) defending Nandini and condeming Urmila for speaking the way she did ๐Ÿ‘ Neena Gupta was too good .. especially how she first stood up for Nandini and admitted that she asked Nandini not to say anything .. and then, when she pleaded with Gautam to let Nandini stay .. she was so good in all those scenes! ๐Ÿ‘ Gaurav was fabb .. and the way he went from shock, to anger to hurt .. and finally walked away ... all was just brilliant!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Must admit .. when DrK said that Nandini is not at fault .. and Nandini hugged her .. I had tears in my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Doesn't seem like Prem will stop Nandini from leaving the house .. Didn't the article say that she goes back to her sister's home? Feel bad for Govind-Pallavi too .. they were so happy to know that Prem has accepted Nandini despite the truth .. and now they will see Nandini back at their home ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Wonder if Sumati will have a role to play here? The CV's need to use her in such scenes... one, she needs to know that Nandini was raped .. even if she doesn't know that her own brother is the culprit. Secondly, along with DrK .. maybe Sumati could help Prem see reason about the whole situation. 

Looking forward to the maha-episode tomorrow ... and how DrK-Nandini win back everyone's trust and love .. 
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with most except for one thing about Prem. They have always shown his character quite sensitive and understanding. Yet, why does he fail to see that Nandini had confided in his mother (so she did not deceive the family) and it would be awkward for a wife as introvert as Nandini to open up to Prem about such as sensitive subject like rape. Yet, she did tell him about it in the tape when she told him that she was ready to talk to him about her past. I know Prem will be ok after the initial anger, but i still think his reaction should have been less severe, especially the next day when he is still ok with Nandini being thrown out of the house. It makes me wonder how sincere his love for his wife is