Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Decent Sushaan scene...PLEASE! (Page 6)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
yeah i agree with u laxmi... the discussion on confession of there luv  will be definetely  there after  honeymoon even in obs it was there after HM. it was d  best part in OBS .. so in SGP also they will show....bt i feel stongly  that  dragging is only due to ragini participation in JDJ..CVs has to do something now.. i hear that chotibahu is going to aired at 7.30 in ZEE which will give comp to SGP if this kind of dragging is there all SGPians will loose interest...

i think in HM they may come face to face with "SID" (as per SBS) aur suhana kaise badli vo dikhayenge... thats why i think they made SR hilarious and there reation ship status quo......

[/QUOTE]

Oh then.... no issues yaar..Big smile.. I am glad they r bringing up such an understanding in their privacy moments.... it is most vital for their track.... when SID comes face to face with Suhana.... though me wondering why this KMH(Kabab mein haddi ) had to show up in lovely Sushaan moments....LOLLOL

Yeah choti bahu has its own viewership.... but if same timing then it might be a prob.... but i guess loyalties r such to both these serials that people will prefer to keep one for repeat telecast and will adjust their own timings....LOLLOL... rather than forgo either of the onesWinkBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
@laxm i

i personally cant bear the scenes of Deepak.. i luv to watch all other char except this track..  cvs shld show less of him what do u say..

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

sheema 2(Sheema square) Smile

the precap is misleading for sure...is misleading,,,.kuch nahi hoga..

Yes I think you're right. We are now very much accustomed to the hype created before an episode is aired and then...NOTHING. So yes I won't be surprised if the precap does turn out to be nothing!!
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

Ok so u want a decent Sushaan sceneSmile...... but Before that happens I Want suhana and Ishaan both sit in front of a mirror and ask themselves ....Geek
Suhana : When exactly and how exactly did I fall for Ishaan ? Confused

Ishaan : Other than a teddy bear , 20,000 rs dress What did I do that suhaana fell in love with me ?Wacko How different I am today than before? I didnt even try hard...then how come ....Stern Smile..

During the Maha dragfest of sgp Sleepy( bcoz ragz is busy with jdj) they showed how she decided to prove she was a marriage material then somehow fell in love with badi maa and the family .....but they were all flashbacksAngry ....not even a realization expression on suhana's face that she is in love with Ishaan.D'oh... just the jealous expressionErmm of her so called funny named basanti Sleepy

Yes true. I want them both to be shown in thought...comtemplating about their situation, about their marriage, etc. I don't want any intimate or romantic scenes yet because they both haven't discussed anything with each other, they can only come close when they open up and express themselves properly. For me, at the moment its Ishaan who's irritating me the most as he's not said a word to Suhana regarding all thats happened?? Why???
Confused

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

@laxm i

i personally cant bear the scenes of Deepak.. i luv to watch all other char except this track..  cvs shld show less of him what do u say..

Yes very true. Deepak track needs to end soon. Any other tracks they show, I change the channel, just cannot tolerate it.Angry I want to see more tracks involving Sushaan and or Suhana with Meena...something like that as it is essentially meant to be about Suhana's groW*H and evolvement.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
lets just hope any of the cvs of the show read this post and know exactly whats going on in our minds
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

lets just hope any of the cvs of the show read this post and know exactly whats going on in our minds

Me tooSmile
madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by madhu_dittakavi

@laxm i

Yes very true. Deepak track needs to end soon. Any other tracks they show, I change the channel, just cannot tolerate it.Angry I want to see more tracks involving Sushaan and or Suhana with Meena...something like that as it is essentially meant to be about Suhana's groW*H and evolvement.

Apne "CV"  ne  main character ko side Character aur side ko main banadiya hahahaha....

Go to top