India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Decent Sushaan scene...PLEASE! (Page 5)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
You're most welcome. I just feel really annoyed at how everyone points their finger at Suhana but no one says anything to Ishaan! Thats really not fair! The girl had her life upside down completely with this marriage, then she pulled up her socks, she tried really hard and is finally adjusting to the middle-class lifestyle and yet Ishaan is seen as the bechara...WHY? Has he had to give up his luxurious lifestyle?  was he rejected by anyone? Did he grow up without a mother? He still has his family all around him who love and care for him dearly and Suhana gets no one, even when she's slapped by RB-husband dearest didn't have any constructive words for his wife and whats worse the entire clan was too concerned for him only during the "elders discussion" and NOT 1 sole asked "how is Suhana"? Is she still alive? Even her own father and sister neglected her big time.....so I am sorry to say that I feel no pity for Ishaan at all. He knew who he was marrying, she didn't!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Diivivishmewell111192iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I, Sheema, Fan of SGP and Suhana declares that whatever Suhana did was right!!! ooops I mean what ever her name is did right and BM and Dadaji are great planners  BUT picture abhi baqee hai meray dost, didnt you see the precap!!! Suhana could turn everything back, bulao bulao ab bulao US KO!!!

Yes oh yes OMG!!! of course Sheema di. You are very observant. How could I miss that?  I want something good to happen. I would like Suhana to give a good bashing on our behalf, although if they did, this would be very different from OBS (may be they received complaints and had to come up with something different???)
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
sheema 2(Sheema square) Smile

the precap is misleading for sure...is misleading,,,.kuch nahi hoga..
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Offcourse kuch nahi ho ga, ab tak kiya hua jo ab hoga, she will say something silly and everybody would laugh,Ishaan would  fix his glasses and give his awsome champu expressions, baat katham, Allah Allah Khair Sallah., Tai tai fish.

Edited by venture - 22 January 2011 at 3:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25vishmewell111192

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by poshah

Offcourse kuch nahi ho ga, ab tak kiya hua jo ab hoga, she will say something silly and everybody would laugh,Ishaan would  fix his glasses and give his awsome champu expressions, baat katham, Allah Allah Khair Sallah., Tai tai fish.
         Kuch nahi hoga uska to mujhe daar hain...... In a strange way I want her to say that, Hope It will open Ishaan's eyes .... Bring change in Ishaan, But i'll be very engry If Suhana has to say Sorry. 

letitgo IF-Rockerz
letitgo
letitgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Ok so u want a decent Sushaan sceneSmile...... but Before that happens I Want suhana and Ishaan both sit in front of a mirror and ask themselves ....Geek
Suhana : When exactly and how exactly did I fall for Ishaan ? Confused

Ishaan : Other than a teddy bear , 20,000 rs dress What did I do that suhaana fell in love with me ?Wacko How different I am today than before? I didnt even try hard...then how come ....Stern Smile..

During the Maha dragfest of sgp Sleepy( bcoz ragz is busy with jdj) they showed how she decided to prove she was a marriage material then somehow fell in love with badi maa and the family .....but they were all flashbacksAngry ....not even a realization expression on suhana's face that she is in love with Ishaan.D'oh... just the jealous expressionErmm of her so called funny named basanti Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192-allizwell-YusBee

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavi20_s

Ok so u want a decent Sushaan sceneSmile...... but Before that happens I Want suhana and Ishaan both sit in front of a mirror and ask themselves ....Geek

Ishaan : Other than a teddy bear , 20,000 rs dress What did I do that suhaana fell in love with me ?Wacko How different I am today than before? I didnt even try hard...then how come ....Stern Smile..

During the Maha dragfest of sgp Sleepy( bcoz ragz is busy with jdj) they showed how she decided to prove she was a marriage material then somehow fell in love with badi maa and the family .....but they were all flashbacksAngry ....not even a realization expression on suhana's face that she is in love with Ishaan.D'oh... just the jealous expressionErmm of her so called funny named basanti Sleepy

Yeah getting your view point dear... but Ishaan has been in love long back and it was shown that he even wanted to know as to why she is behaving weird when it comes to Sona.... it never occured to him that she fell for him as she openly told that she does not care for him.... even at that time.... slowly when the moment came for her to leave the house....they gradually showed how she started recollecting those moments which were of only Ishaan and well...this was the reason she din want to leave...Everytime when dadaji tried to get things off her saying she din lvoe him.... she wanted to say it was because of SID that she had accepted him but cud not say this and realised....gradually she has fallen  for him unknowingly.... possibly in HM they might show some Sushaan scenes where they confess how it got started when they discuss with each other.... hope they have a scene of such kind....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by bhavi20_s

Yeah getting your view point dear... but Ishaan has been in love long back and it was shown that he even wanted to know as to why she is behaving weird when it comes to Sona.... it never occured to him that she fell for him as she openly told that she does not care for him.... even at that time.... slowly when the moment came for her to leave the house....they gradually showed how she started recollecting those
moments which were of only Ishaan and well...this was the reason she din want to leave...Everytime when dadaji tried to get things off her saying she din lvoe him.... she wanted to say it was because of SID that she had accepted him but cud not say this and realised....gradually she has fallen  for him unknowingly.... possibly in HM they might show some Sushaan scenes where they confess how it got started when they discuss with each other.... hope they have a scene of such kind....Tongue

yeah i agree with u laxmi... the discussion on confession of there luv  will be definetely  there after  honeymoon even in obs it was there after HM. it was d  best part in OBS .. so in SGP also they will show....bt i feel stongly  that  dragging is only due to ragini participation in JDJ..CVs has to do something now.. i hear that chotibahu is going to aired at 7.30 in ZEE which will give comp to SGP if this kind of dragging is there all SGPians will loose interest...

i think in HM they may come face to face with "SID" (as per SBS) aur suhana kaise badli vo dikhayenge... thats why i think they made SR hilarious and there reation ship status quo......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-

Go to top