Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Decent Sushaan scene...PLEASE! (Page 4)

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67julaikhaDiivi111192

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by crysind

Originally posted by venture

Shwets and Renu, The CV,s and the whole SGP team wants us SGPians here to sign a declaration and ACCEPT that Sonali,s intervention was JUSTIFIED, Sonali was a SAINT, a SAVIOUR until then they would keep talking about it, so shall we sign the declaration so that they would leave Sonali Rupali jaap forever!!!>?????

Me too had the same feeling that CVs are trying to make audience to get convinced talking about Sinali's entry so many time... Suhana asked this question 2 times, today Disha.... CVs must have got more -ve response for the track.... and in between we didn't get any Sushaan sequence... The worst part is even after one-side confession ...Confused hamesha beech mein koi aur aata rehtha hein...Ouch

Exactlyyyyyy me view....As and when I heard what Dadaji is saying....I knew it they are trying to justify Sona's charachter in the show...more than the audience...to us at this forumLOLLOLBut I would stick stick to the opinion...that Sona wasnt at all needed for Suhana and Ishaan.With time..they would have surely come closerTongue

Did you notice today? They gave an answer for our statement "With time..they would have surely come closer".... There was a statement today by Ishika "kab tak? jab dono bude honge tab"...  means CVs are trying hard to make us accept  that track...This statement made me strongly believe that CVs know we were not at all happy with the track...

Diivivishmewell111192YusBee

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192infinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by venture

Shwets and Renu, The CV,s and the whole SGP team wants us SGPians here to sign a declaration and ACCEPT that Sonali,s intervention was JUSTIFIED, Sonali was a SAINT, a SAVIOUR until then they would keep talking about it, so shall we sign the declaration so that they would leave Sonali Rupali jaap forever!!!>?????

Me too had the same feeling that CVs are trying to make audience to get convinced talking about Sinali's entry so many time... Suhana asked this question 2 times, today Disha.... CVs must have got more -ve response for the track.... and in between we didn't get any Sushaan sequence... The worst part is even after one-side confession ...Confused hamesha beech mein koi aur aata rehtha hein...Ouch

Exactlyyyyyy me view....As and when I heard what Dadaji is saying....I knew it they are trying to justify Sona's charachter in the show...more than the audience...to us at this forumLOLLOLBut I would stick stick to the opinion...that Sona wasnt at all needed for Suhana and Ishaan.With time..they would have surely come closerTongue

Did you notice today? They gave an answer for our statement "With time..they would have surely come closer".... There was a statement today by Ishika "kab tak? jab dono bude honge tab"...  means CVs are trying hard to make us accept  that track...This statement made me strongly believe that CVs know we were not at all happy with the track...

Yeah....I am sure the Cvs come here and check the happeningsWink

Oh gosh I know you guys but I still cannot stand them for whatever that happened. AngryThey can try and sugar-coat with their pathetic attitude and behaviour all they want but what they've done is wrong and that is the end. I just want them to MOVE ON and NOT MENTION ANYTHING about it anymore. I'm happy to close this chapter forever. I want to forget what happened.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellYusBeeiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
After all this time they gave us JUST A 2 MINUTES of Sushaan????Angry How irritating!!
Okay I think I should have put more than a week than just 4 episodes that we haven't seen a decent Sushaan scene. Yesterday there was a small one, I mean if you blink you'll miss it!!
It was a nice scene which could've easily been extended rather than spending soo much airplay on the parivaar's stupidy. And why can't all just STOP TALKING ABOUT "Sona"? I don't want to hear her name any more!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell111192

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
       They were justifying their actions . As soon as Dadaji started to talk abt Sona and I Changed the Channnel and few minute back I saw Ishaan behaving like an idiot. It's goonna be fun on Monday . Ishaan is going to take Suhana 's wrords  wrong way. But Please Ishaan get a  hint even ur beloved Ms. give u permission to show emotions....... He really looks champu next to Suhana hope that changes soon. Poor Suhaana changed so much in her and No one wants Ishaan to change. 
       Anyway most of the epi. was on  Rupali .......  Shocked   

vishmewell111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

They were justifying their actions . As soon as Dadaji started to talk abt Sona and I Changed the Channnel and few minute back I saw Ishaan behaving like an idiot. It's goonna be fun on Monday . Ishaan is going to take Suhana 's wrords  wrong way. But Please Ishaan get a  hint even ur beloved Ms. give u permission to show emotions....... He really looks champu next to Suhana hope that changes soon. Poor Suhaana changed so much in her and No one wants Ishaan to change. 

I know they were desperately trying to justify what they've done but it hasn't worked on me and it never will. I still hate the Sona plan and I hate the CV's for making it so cheap and distasteful during that time. I only watched the Suhana/Sushaan scene during that time because I love Ragini's protrayal of Suhana, she was the only SANE one during that period ..oh and Meena.

You're right compared to a classy, smart and stylish Suhana, Ishaan really looks awful at the moment. I am sorry to hurt anyone's feelings....but you'd think he'd pay more attention to his appearance after knowing that Suhana loves him. I mean she helped make him smarter than he was but now he should be doing all that himself as well.....come to think of WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO IMPRESS HER? (I'm sorry cuddly toys and gifts doesn't count!)

Diivivishmewell111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

I know they were desperately trying to justify what they've done but it hasn't worked on me and it never will. I still hate the Sona plan and I hate the CV's for making it so cheap and distasteful during that time. I only watched the Suhana/Sushaan scene during that time because I love Ragini's protrayal of Suhana, she was the only SANE one during that period ..oh and Meena.

You're right compared to a classy, smart and stylish Suhana, Ishaan really looks awful at the moment. I am sorry to hurt anyone's feelings....but you'd think he'd pay more attention to his appearance after knowing that Suhana loves him. I mean she helped make him smarter than he was but now he should be doing all that himself as well.....come to think of WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO IMPRESS HER? (I'm sorry cuddly toys and gifts doesn't count!)

Thank u for saying all that . I couldn't agree with u more. And My beloved Meena. I haven't seen her in last few days , I miss her. LOL   He really need to take a good look at himself. Has he ever thought that if condition was reversed he looked really fashionable and Suhaan a champu . How would he feel ? Would he want his wife to change her appearance ? ) 

vishmewell111192

Go to top