India-Forums

Whats with Sujatas daughter

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

She seemed very immature for her age especially the crying on her mother's lap when she came back.  I mean come on, who does that and she just went for 8 days, she is not eight years old to miss her mother so muchConfused  Also she said archana spoke crap about her mother, I did not see that.  In fact, she behaved crappily with her, could not buy bread for her and really no one seemed to care what Archana wanted.  I found it really insensitive and uncaring of them.  She badmouthed her mother on camera of not being her ideal woman-WHY, because her mother would not leave the dance class.  Why would a daughter want to take away her mother's passion/art/years of riyaaz, instead join her or find other ways to spend time together, her leaving classes will help how I do not understandConfused  she was the one beeped twice and the worst trait--She is studying, completing her studies, is in a hostel and by her age I presume has finished her 12th, so is doing higher studies but goal in life I Want To Get Married.  What nonsense.  Then why study, get married and go for sewing classes.  She is not intested in a career, not even interesting in getting some job experience.  What is she thinking and above all why has Sujata not pushed her beyond that.  Aside the cleanliness and junk food story, I felt there was more love and warmth in the Dingra house.  The Maheshwaris were rude, uncaring and distant.  At least that is what I felt.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

archup20kshailypravschillsalpha_sigmaLovelyPlanetzanish_kmi-neepearlanjali10Isha.Isha-naureen786-U-No-Poo.shona.RagMastaNishita123Aries23Meena1pinkisluv91Faraan92

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Agreed with the topic maker.I only like sujata son in this family,and some how her husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratts

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I agree with u pratts. Sensitiveness certainly lacks in Maheshwari house.

pratts

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I think she was going Fake!!! She was talking bad about her mother on her back and when she came to home, she behaves like she is school going child!!! As she was in hostel!!!! I think she is use too to live without her mother!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsIsha.Isha

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

I think she was going Fake!!! She was talking bad about her mother on her back and when she came to home, she behaves like she is school going child!!! As she was in hostel!!!! I think she is use too to live without her mother!!!

I found her to be quite confused and timid. and her resentful behaviour is a result of her strict upbringing. Enough freedom should be given to the teenagers.

zanish_k

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratts

She seemed very immature for her age especially the crying on her mother's lap when she came back.  I mean come on, who does that and she just went for 8 days, she is not eight years old to miss her mother so muchConfused  Also she said archana spoke crap about her mother, I did not see that.  In fact, she behaved crappily with her, could not buy bread for her and really no one seemed to care what Archana wanted.  I found it really insensitive and uncaring of them.  She badmouthed her mother on camera of not being her ideal woman-WHY, because her mother would not leave the dance class.  Why would a daughter want to take away her mother's passion/art/years of riyaaz, instead join her or find other ways to spend time together, her leaving classes will help how I do not understandConfused  she was the one beeped twice and the worst trait--She is studying, completing her studies, is in a hostel and by her age I presume has finished her 12th, so is doing higher studies but goal in life I Want To Get Married.  What nonsense.  Then why study, get married and go for sewing classes.  She is not intested in a career, not even interesting in getting some job experience.  What is she thinking and above all why has Sujata not pushed her beyond that.  Aside the cleanliness and junk food story, I felt there was more love and warmth in the Dingra house.  The Maheshwaris were rude, uncaring and distant.  At least that is what I felt.

I agree with most of the things you have written.. she came across as little childish for her age.. was not much caring or loving and at times rude to Archana.. her brother was better compared to her.. and Archana's children definitely came across as more accepting and willing to try the changes and new rules.. there were few flaws with them but overall there was more love and care in Digra houseSmile

And about wanting to get married right away.. I believe it is a result of the strict upbringing she has had.. she does not like living away from her home and if she decides to have a decent career then she will have to study further and she might have to live away from home for that purpose.. plus she wants to rectify all the mistakes which she thinks her mother has done.. she thinks her mother has neglected them for her dance career and she does not want to do that so her only ambition is to have a family and be a good mother..Confused

One thing I disagree about is "why study if you want to get married right away".. I think basic education is necessary in today's world.. no matter if you are making a career out of it or not.. it gives you more exposure.. makes you more confident and it never goes waste for sure.. life is very unpredictable and you never know what future folds for you.. god forbid if a women faces some rough times in future and has to stand on her own two feet to support her family.. the education she has had definitely puts her in better position.. so I kind of agree with Sujata hereSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25-Sneha25-Isha.Isha.shona.-naureen786-RagMastaNishita123Aries23

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by pratts

I agree with most of the things you have written.. she came across as little childish for her age.. was not much caring or loving and at times rude to Archana.. her brother was better compared to her.. and Archana's children definitely came across as more accepting and willing to try the changes and new rules.. there were few flaws with them but overall there was more love and care in Digra houseSmile

And about wanting to get married right away.. I believe it is a result of the strict upbringing she has had.. she does not like living away from her home and if she decides to have a decent career then she will have to study further and she might have to live away from home for that purpose.. plus she wants to rectify all the mistakes which she thinks her mother has done.. she thinks her mother has neglected them for her dance career and she does not want to do that so her only ambition is to have a family and be a good mother..Confused

One thing I disagree about is "why study if you want to get married right away".. I think basic education is necessary in today's world.. no matter if you are making a career out of it or not.. it gives you more exposure.. makes you more confident and it never goes waste for sure.. life is very unpredictable and you never know what future folds for you.. god forbid if a women faces some rough times in future and has to stand on her own two feet to support her family.. the education she has had definitely puts her in better position.. so I kind of agree with Sujata hereSmile

@Red....,  I agree with you Purva. Very well said. Education does instill confidence and it never ever goes waste. Point nicely proven.Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetIsha.Isha.ArjunNishita123charminggenie

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-.Arjun.shona.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index