India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maine Pyaar Kiya #18 :Maneet at 'Koffee with Karan

goldenball Goldie
goldenball
goldenball

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
After many days I am writting MPK. This is inspired from the yday episode where Maneet shared what they feel about each other.. So what about other Qs..?

Enjoy the conversation.

If you like it.. then press the button..

-
GB

Maan Singh Khurana with his lovely new bride at Karan Johar's .
"Koffee with Karan" show  and here are the excerpts from the rapid fire round...
KJo smiled at the lovely couple, the couple whose love story has stormed the nation. Everyone is eager to listen their story'

He looked at them and said.. "This rapid fire round.. is open to both of you. Anyone of you or both of you can answer it" .
Maan and Geet looked at each other.. and ready to go'

KJo  : When you first realized that you are attracted to each other.
Maan - <Pauses..> I think it was when she had come to meet me in my room at, HP all covered with yellow dupatta.. I was totally mesmerized by her beauty.
Geet ' I don't know.. I never thought about him that way'any day

KJo ' When you first felt you are falling in love
Maan ' One night she took me to dhaba for dinner.. I did all crazy things for her. Like eating chilies, bhangra and also eating the food.. And that day.. I realized I was falling in love with her'I am changing because of her.
Geet 'I always hated him for his attitude... One day we had a very bitter fight and I told him.. I don't want to see him again. After he left, I was very restless.. I  realized my feelings for him.. I ran after him and was so relieved to see him..and  I realized I am falling in love with him..

KJo-  When did you decided that yes its love
Maan ' After meeting her, I knew I am attracted to her.. But I never believed in love.. and was holding on myself.. I didn't want to change for anyone'. But it was very difficult.. She was always there .. in my thoughts.. in my office and in my house.. I was totally smitten by her simplicity.. I decided to let my heart open again.. I think .. it was the day when I saw her from my room, she was drying her hair in the balcony.
Geet ' I knew it was love after our bitter fight' and after that realization, it was so difficult to control myself and my actions.. I was doing all kinds of mistakes..  I tried to avoid him.. but started missing him if he was not there.  I was not able to see him with any other girl. <laughs>

KJo ' what you did once you knew you are in love.
Maan ' I wanted to know if she feels same for me. I tried lot of ways but she was not confessing.. She always kept me confused about her feelings. She even agreed to search girl for me..< smiles >
Geet ' I wanted to go away from his life.. But some how could never do.. He somehow will come to know my plan or some thing will happen and I just couldn't go. Finally I decided to search for a girl for him so that he gets married and I move out. <laughs>

Kjo ' Did she finally search for a Girl for you?
Maan ' <Laughs..> She didn't do her job properly.. the girl whom she selected ran away at the last moment.
Geet ' <Looks angrily..> I did my job.. But I don't know what happened between them.. She left.. and then he tricked me to become his false Fiance.

Kjo ' So how you became real finacee from false one.. can you share
Geet ' Not. Any such. it was difficult for me to continue as false fiance when both of us were feeling so much for each other. So finally destiny brought us together.
Maan ' Yes,, we were destined to be together.

KJo ' what you liked in each other'
Maan ' her simplicity and Her go-happy attitude. She is very un-predictable.. what she will do next.. What will happen to her next' no one can guess.. I always used to believe everything to be in my control.. and here she .. all my plans use to go for a toss.
Geet ' I knew he was very good at heart.. He is tough from outside only.. and I think I had fallen in love with his this attitude' he can make anything happen.. Even snow can fall if he wants.. <smiles>

Kjo ' what if you would not have met each other
Maan ' I know I surely would have been living in dark, with no hopes of happiness.. no faith in love..
Geet ' don't know.. My priority is to bring my baby safely in this world. I always have positive attitude towards life. <smiles>

Kjo ' What you admire in each other
Maan ' I think besides her lovely nature, she is a very special woman. She is not like other girls.. I have seen her life at HP. She decided to go against her family, leave them, come at Delhi for job for what she thought is right.. so she is no ordinary girl.. she is special woman .. a chosen one.
Geet ' People think he is tough.. and with attitude.. but I have seen his other side.. He told me some basics of life and I captured them.. unknowingly he became my mentor.. and he is not like other guys who look at woman as woman only.. He actually has lot of respect for individuals.. and he accepted me as me.. He has strong principles which he lives with. <looked admiringly at him>

Kjo ' what do you hate in each other
Maan ' Earlier the list was long .. <laughs.>. but then I realized she is different then me and now I love each and everything about her.
Geet ' His anger
Maan '< smiles>

Kjo ' which movie you would love to see
Maan ' don't know.. I have never seen any.. so what ever Geet says'
Geet ' DDLJ

Kjo ' so what are your honeymoon plans
Maan ' I would like to go to some hill station.. rest and rest'I am too tired with this marriage thing.
Geet ' Hill station kyon.. Why can't we go to Goa..
Maan ' But Geet, Goa is very crowded.. we will not enjoy our honeymoon.
Geet ' What we will do whole day seating in room'In Goa, we will have lots of fun Dancing, music, beaches.. So we will go to Goa'..
Maan - Geet listen.. Do you know.. why people go for honey moon...
And they continued their fight'

Karan decided to call .."Cut"

Maine Pyaar Kiya - Index file

Edited by goldenball - 24 January 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucy1inlwgeetnehavashisweetntashaasmi123gagsynamitasinhemvbhansasmaahutaanna12Kashish9687birdy2011nish025naamteegtazeen_29akspraits_mebismazaman2000whitepearlishpreetbvs7691shivangi783Nikhi.sanjuleeShweta13milliijazzeretteDoJinAmiiish--ANGEL--priyachand-Prithi-maankigeet4everAudiwaliapreethiarani-lucki--aarthi---KartikNaira-shah10pop77AmoureuxTyroimpoojavermaRageOfAnAngelkhwaishfanTheRowdiestbobby13rocksSecretKhabri420spvdtabby999

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Too good...Clap LOL

Actually that leaves me tihnking... why can't KJo invite celebrities from the Telly industry... I guess people would be damn interesting in watching KJo interview Geet / Drashti and Maan / Gurmeet

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bvs7691goldenballTania.kAudiwalia

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
awesome post....loved reading it...!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldenball

akspra Goldie
akspra
akspra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
very well scripted. Clapemotions have been brought out very nicely. hope actually karan johar calls then for coffee

goldenball

jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
This was really brilliant!!! Loved the last bit!! They just can't stop arguing....not even for KJoROFL

goldenball

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
It was Awesome!!!

goldenball

nimi.fan Goldie
nimi.fan
nimi.fan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
good work Clap

goldenball

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
dear my kind request,,,what about one rapid fire round? thats the highlight of coffee with karan...isnt it...WinkWink

goldenball

Go to top