Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Lo Thappar Khao (Page 98)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 is rigged'

The wild card round of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 that was shot on Thursday night will probably become a bone of contention between contestant, Krushna Abhishek, and Sony Entertainment, the channel. Reason: Yana and Ankita Lokhande made it back to the show, but Krushna didn't. "Everyone gave me a standing ovation for my performance, except for the judges (Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Malaika Arora Khan) though they too seemed to have been wowed. Yet, I wasn't taken back," rues Krushna, pointing to the fact that public votes weren't considered for this episode. "So this time they can't even blame the public for not wanting me on the show."

The actor-comedian  says that once the episode is aired, everyone will realise that the show is fixed. "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 is rigged. I don't know for whom and why. I'm a face of the channel and the TRP winner for four years. After so many seasons of the comedy show, I'd hoped to be around," he sighs. "During Nach Baliye, the faces of Star Plus, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh, got preferential treatment."

Krushna has been on a round of stage shows in small towns across the country and is surprised by his phenomenal popularity with the 'aam janta' (common man). "How is it possible then, that I had the lowest vote count?" he questions.

Will he continue to work with Sony? "I'll think a 100 times before giving the nod. I don't trust them. They've played a nasty game with me, more so after I lashed out against them in the media. Jhalak... has left a bitter taste," he admits.

"I was humiliated in front of my 'mama' (uncle Govinda) during the elimination, and wasn't taken back despite being the best performer of the wild card round."

When asked, the Sony spokesperson comments, "Our system is audited and foolproof. If Krushna wants us to 'prefer' him, then I
think he's really asking us to rig the show, which so far it's not."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/television/Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-4-is-rigged/Article1-653705.aspx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by DJ..

S1 Does it again...................They haven't learnt from their past mistakes.Thumbs DownAngry

Feel bad for those Fans...............Becoming Ridz Maiyya is in Fashion ......... Hate those Real Ridz who have set a bad example.Dead

I think the star network is warped in their brains ........the marathi Riddhima is on star channel .star pravah
ShockedShockedShocked

S1Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

DJ, any plans of getting a update today??????

yup ........... 750 words complete .............. 
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I also found Krushna elimination wierd he was good
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

S1 Does it again...................They haven't learnt from their past mistakes.Thumbs DownAngry

Feel bad for those Fans...............Becoming Ridz Maiyya is in Fashion ......... Hate those Real Ridz who have set a bad example.Dead

I think the star network is warped in their brains ........the marathi Riddhima is on star channel .star pravah
ShockedShockedShocked

S1Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

DJ, any plans of getting a update today??????

yup ........... 750 words complete .............. 
Great, Looking forward to it.

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
SKJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 is rigged'

The wild card round of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 that was shot on Thursday night will probably become a bone of contention between contestant, Krushna Abhishek, and Sony Entertainment, the channel. Reason: Yana and Ankita Lokhande made it back to the show, but Krushna didn't. "Everyone gave me a standing ovation for my performance, except for the judges (Madhuri Dixit, Remo D'Souza and Malaika Arora Khan) though they too seemed to have been wowed. Yet, I wasn't taken back," rues Krushna, pointing to the fact that public votes weren't considered for this episode. "So this time they can't even blame the public for not wanting me on the show."

The actor-comedian  says that once the episode is aired, everyone will realise that the show is fixed. "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 is rigged. I don't know for whom and why. I'm a face of the channel and the TRP winner for four years. After so many seasons of the comedy show, I'd hoped to be around," he sighs. "During Nach Baliye, the faces of Star Plus, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh, got preferential treatment."

Krushna has been on a round of stage shows in small towns across the country and is surprised by his phenomenal popularity with the 'aam janta' (common man). "How is it possible then, that I had the lowest vote count?" he questions.

Will he continue to work with Sony? "I'll think a 100 times before giving the nod. I don't trust them. They've played a nasty game with me, more so after I lashed out against them in the media. Jhalak... has left a bitter taste," he admits.

"I was humiliated in front of my 'mama' (uncle Govinda) during the elimination, and wasn't taken back despite being the best performer of the wild card round."

When asked, the Sony spokesperson comments, "Our system is audited and foolproof. If Krushna wants us to 'prefer' him, then I
think he's really asking us to rig the show, which so far it's not."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed/television/Jhalak-Dikhhla-Jaa-4-is-rigged/Article1-653705.aspx

WinkWinkWinkOuch, Here comes the controversy in JDJLOLLOLLOL

I do feel all the reality shows r scripted.
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Sab Kahan gayeeeeeeeeeeeeErmm
Ok i'll back after sometime
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Paes & Bhupati in 4th rd of Australian Open PartyPartyParty

Go to top