Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Lo Thappar Khao (Page 73)

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

@Shamil diHug Hug

Yesterday i saw dis interview on Star News

and my reaction wasROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

ROFLJust read this!ROFL

Pakistani actress Veena Malik, who was an inmate in season four of Indian TV reality show "Big Boss", has said there was nothing immoral about her relationship with Bollywood actor Ashmit Patel or any other member of the house.

"All criticism of my action is baseless, because it is being hurled without knowing the facts," Veena said in an interview with the Express TV Friday night.

"I belong to the entertainment industry and have not done anything that I have not done before," she said. ROFL

The actress said she was not representing
Pakistan on the show but only the entertainment industry.

"I know my limits. I did not wear any revealing clothes or kissed Ashmit or any co-star in the show," she said. "I was there to promote love and a spirit of friendship and have no regrets in doing so."

Responding to a question about her physical intimacy with Ashmit Patel during the show, Veena denied having any such contact.

"I was as close to Ashmit as any other inmate of the house," she said.

"I performed namaz in the
Big Boss house and even Ashmit prayed with me," she revealed, and also produced a video to prove her point.

Meanwhile, Ashmit Patel, speaking on the phone from  mumbai during the interview, said that he had prayed because he found the movements in namaz "very much like yoga".
ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFLOMG my tummy.................ROFL thank u so much shamil di.........
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

ROFLJust read this!ROFL

Pakistani actress Veena Malik, who was an inmate in season four of Indian TV reality show "Big Boss", has said there was nothing immoral about her relationship with Bollywood actor Ashmit Patel or any other member of the house.

"All criticism of my action is baseless, because it is being hurled without knowing the facts," Veena said in an interview with the Express TV Friday night.

"I belong to the entertainment industry and have not done anything that I have not done before," she said. ROFL

"I know my limits. I did not wear any revealing clothes or kissed Ashmit or any co-star in the show," she said. "I was there to promote love and a spirit of friendship and have no regrets in doing so."

Responding to a question about her physical intimacy with Ashmit Patel during the show, Veena denied having any such contact.

Big Boss house and even Ashmit prayed with me," she revealed, and also produced a video to prove her point.

Meanwhile, Ashmit Patel, speaking on the phone from  mumbai during the interview, said that he had prayed because he found the movements in namaz "very much like yoga".
ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
ReCool
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Queenies*************HUGS***********

Hi ReHa***HUGS********

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Harshu-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Hi Queenies*************HUGS***********
Hi ReHa***HUGS********

MommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

ROFLJust read this!ROFL

ROFL

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
HaCool

SudhaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan-Harshu-

Go to top