Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Lo Thappar Khao (Page 148)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

Maryam Gauri Hug

hello my soul AngelHug

I hope u have been very naughty todayWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
DJHug

DJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Kya aaj sab gayab hai ...........??? and we are still stuck on this thread
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

I know Gauri n Reet Hadh ho gayi hai yaar Every second post spamming msgs.....Disapprove Disapprove

And Leah i so Agree Rankings ne toh Dil khush Kar ditta.....LOL LOL

DJ..

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by Leah1

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Leah1

Hello!!!

AM shocked to see the TV actors rankings......
I'm not cos I now know for sure that this TV actors rankings is messed upROFLROFL
I loved today's messed rankings...Pleasant to the eyesTongue

kya hua ranking ko???Confused
Some ppl have not done any workLOL

DJ..

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Just came to say goodbye to people...........as I learnt my lesson hardway of not being part of an online forum...................people expect you to have same feelings about things and if you don't then they judge you............I am thankful to everyone who supported me in my rough time and stood by me..............but I have made up my mind to leave IF..................

I love Karan Wahi and will love him till my last breath.................and what I did yesterday was I felt the right thing for me..............and I don't care if anyone supports me in it or not.........nor have I forced anyone to support me in it............after whatever happened I love Karan even more now and can pray whole-heartedly for him now..............and the decision of leaving the online forums have made my mind free from any bondages.....................now I can watch tv the way I want and don't have to be under anyone's pressure..............or worry about what people are gonna think of me if I don't do this or that or don't watch this episode or that or have to fake that yes yes that one was cool without even watching it...............so I have decided to be out of that..............I am not scared of anyone or coward as I had the guts to stand up against Karan Wahi when things were not right..........without worrying about the consequences...............and after that even had the guts to admit what happened.............and like I said............I am a regular person and people wud chose a good looking celebrity over me anyday and I mentioned that too and am cool with that.......................so I am leaving IF and I don't need to please anyone or prove anything to anyone.................I love Karan Wahi and sleep with his teddy bear.............and actually I love him even more now.........bcoz now I love him not just bcoz I run his site...............but bcoz I love him from the bottom of my heart.................and can pray whole-heartedly..............without any worries of losing him or displeasing him or  having to impress him or making sure no one gets ahead of me in his fan list or anything.................I know I am his fan and God knows I am his fan and will watch his shows and vote for him and support him......in ways I can without coming to online forums to prove myself that I am still his fan.................and making posts just to prove to people...........Karan Wahi has given me a mother like Mona and we can be together and talk even after whatever happened and our feelings towards each other hasn't changed inspite of whatever happened......and I am very thankful to him for that.............Thank u guys for being there for me........and just wanna say I am not fatoo or running away......as I am not ashamed of what I did and stood up for right thing if not treated right.........but I am leaving bcoz I don't wanna watch or do stuff just with the fear of being judged by others..........I wanna be a real person and be myself..................it was nice knowing u all...........God Bless U all...............and ya Lord Bless Karan Wahi the most!!!! And ya one more thing.............if I wanted even after whatever happened, I cud come back as a different id and achieve whatever I had before and no one wud ever find out...............but thats not the goal................as I have always stood by whats right...............
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritishah3

I know Gauri n Reet Hadh ho gayi hai yaar Every second post spamming msgs.....Disapprove Disapprove

And Leah i so Agree Rankings ne toh Dil khush Kar ditta.....LOL LOL

mera bhiLOLLOL

nyctophilia

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Reshu, Kriti, Merry, Lennie, Leah, Ria and DJHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaDJ..

Go to top