Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Lo Thappar Khao (Page 137)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Suzanne to play Parag's wife in Sanskaar Laksmi 

Suzanne Bernert and Vivan Bhatena

Parag's (Vivan Bhatena) blast from the past will soon enter Sanskaar Lakshmi in the form of his firangi wife. Suzanne Bernert will play Jenifer.

A source says, "Parag's family had never imagined that their obedient son will take such a bold step of marrying a foreigner. Parag had been abroad for studies and has just returned home. He wanted to inform about his marriage to everyone but somehow he could not do so.

"However finally when they mention their wish of marrying him off to Lakshmi, he realizes there is no point in hiding his marriage anymore. Parag tells them he is already married to a foreigner but was afraid whether they will accept her or not. The Purohits are shocked. This is when Suzanne will enter the show. Parag calls her to India and introduces her to his family. It is not going to be easy for his family to accept her and so more drama is expected. Suzanne has already started shooting and her entry will bring in many twists in the show."

Suzanne confirmed the news but refused to give any details.

Her entry is likely to happen in the show on Thursday.

==================================================================

for the love of God why why why why why huh?

I was so looking to Parag and Lakshmi pair and they are never gonna happen cos he is already married to that thingAngryAngryAngryAngry
EmbarrassedAngryEmbarrassed

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Suzanne to play Parag's wife in Sanskaar Laksmi 

Suzanne Bernert and Vivan Bhatena

Parag's (Vivan Bhatena) blast from the past will soon enter Sanskaar Lakshmi in the form of his firangi wife. Suzanne Bernert will play Jenifer.

A source says, "Parag's family had never imagined that their obedient son will take such a bold step of marrying a foreigner. Parag had been abroad for studies and has just returned home. He wanted to inform about his marriage to everyone but somehow he could not do so.

"However finally when they mention their wish of marrying him off to Lakshmi, he realizes there is no point in hiding his marriage anymore. Parag tells them he is already married to a foreigner but was afraid whether they will accept her or not. The Purohits are shocked. This is when Suzanne will enter the show. Parag calls her to India and introduces her to his family. It is not going to be easy for his family to accept her and so more drama is expected. Suzanne has already started shooting and her entry will bring in many twists in the show."

Suzanne confirmed the news but refused to give any details.

Her entry is likely to happen in the show on Thursday.

==================================================================

for the love of God why why why why why huh?

I was so looking to Parag and Lakshmi pair and they are never gonna happen cos he is already married to that thingAngry
EmbarrassedAngryEmbarrassed

I need to steal ur emoticon right now!!

I am only watching this show for vivan and W*H!!! I wanted an awesome love story for him!!  This really kills it for me!!!!
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
koi hai??
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Reet HugHug
.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Kis ka hai yeh tumko intazar main hoon na.....LOL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Kis ka hai yeh tumko intazar main hoon na.....LOL

SidraHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
How r u Sidra??

.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Im okay - feel much better after yesterdays craziness - how bout u??

dont know what i want to say about KW - still upset with him - but dont think i hate him - just dont love him as much as i did...

-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top