India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

This is the limit (Page 2)

karneetholic IF-Rockerz
karneetholic
karneetholic

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
hi shriya im really sorry for our senior members getting into fyts...........but i dont talk bout fake newbies...........as far as i kno ne senior membr wud initiate such act by post dis pix...

im wid u against racial or ne comment dat is highly differentiating......but even in dis post u r speaking ill 4 perneet.n dat 2 post has more dan 9 pages of ill comments bout perneet ....if u r fare enuf den report all da posts speaking ill 4 both perneet  n yashashri.

neways i dont want ne personal fyts over dis issue...........coz all 3 r woking 2gether or werever .dis is deir personal lyf

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karneetholic

hi shriya im really sorry for our senior members getting into fyts...........but i dont talk bout fake newbies...........as far as i kno ne senior membr wud initiate such act by post dis pix...

im wid u against racial or ne comment dat is highly differentiating......but even in dis post u r speaking ill 4 perneet.n dat 2 post has more dan 9 pages of ill comments bout perneet ....if u r fare enuf den report all da posts speaking ill 4 both perneet  n yashashri.

neways i dont want ne personal fyts over dis issue...........coz all 3 r woking 2gether or werever .dis is deir personal lyf
we knw this dear but we just joke abt them being sais and bro and said we dont like her...............we didnt use ant abusive language........................agar nahi to tu dekha muje but ull didnt find it.look u to knw that calling her kali and talking abt her class is nt right rignt

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IluvYashran-Ray-snehapatro

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

@KARNEETHOIC look dear humne zara sa bola to tumko gussa aya and ur forum member jo yashu ke bare main bolte uska kya.jab tumhari turn aye to hum kuch na bole and u can say anything u want thats nt fair sweety

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IluvYashran-Ray-NinjaInPyjamassnehapatro

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i seriously hate this ppl stooop down so low that they forget wht kind of act they are dng disgusting they have been testing our patients and  enough is enough yar we never talk abt there personal choice its his life and we are no one to comment on it with whomever they be we happy with that only think some like the jodis so that they be together for ever that ones personal choice .we here follow come code of conduct and behave ourself unlike other who keep on bothering us .shriya i am with u for this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFAN-Ray-NinjaInPyjamaskrock

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Angrykaran ko hi jaker complaint karte hain tabhi yeh log samjange 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.NinjaInPyjamassnehapatro

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Thank u for making a whole ne post on me LOOL...okay...even if i say sorry now............u urself made a rude comment in PERNEET......WHAT WAS THAT??....u r talking about being decent..why did u guys start then..in that thread.u could have just wrote post this pics in da pic gallery..instaed u started getting PERSONAL....SO WHATEVA IS HAPPENING ITS BCS OF UR OWN THING...IF THOSE PICS HAD YASHREE AND WE BASHED HER ..U WOULD HAVE DONE DA SAME...SO..

ANYWAYS I DONT TIME 2 WASTE IN THIS FORUM...SO WHATEVA.. 
wahi to hum keh rahe hain get lost

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.-Ray-

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
adittie cool dear tbetter we stop commenting and leave it or else its will go on and on now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANkrock

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index