relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

Abhay Piya

Truly, Deeply and Madly in love with them Day Dreaming

Feel free to use :

Coming up with more real soonWink

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Saleem.Kniru273khadija_89-kavita---Divzfan--xx-Rai-xx-Doppelganger-shruthiRkasuuuu-Zeenat-BeautifulDream.aishhh.madhoshiyaan.RidziPiaJazSimi--Doyel----sanchita--Aisha.Ohmyjerryworld-Nymphadora-AmeresCharu21ragzz..Jane..KriYaansh..._Meena_

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
 i havent made lovely siggies as u people make.............as i m a starter in makng siggies but this is my 1 st work onthis type of pics hope u people like..........and hope i do sm good creation work on abhiya picsBig smile       can sm1 tell me hw to write on pics i mean for ex quotation on picsSmile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Nabi4u-kavita-khadija_89Nandini25Mariam Mahmood-Doppelganger-kasuuuu-Zeenat-BeautifulDream.RidziPiaJazSimi--sanchita--Aisha.-Nymphadora-Charu21relentless..Jane..KriYaansh..._Meena_

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Yams OMFGG ..x that is one GORGEOUS sig! Lovee the colouring and the style and everything about it is beautiful! Hug 
I happened to see the scene this morning.. Silly

@thanks all who liked mine! too lazy to individually comment, and plus this place runs way too fast ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@Aish...Thanks a lot darling..but i think the siggy is absolutely ugly...not at all satisfied with this :-(  i need a favour from you..can you pleasee email me some textures if possible..i seriously need to experiment more :@...i hate the way this turned out...

oh well thanks..u toh will appreciate anyway ROFL ROFL even my ugliest siggys looks fabulous to you...so i wont comment on that ROFL

LYY <333 Hug

aishhh.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Thanks Sameena Hug means lot..but honestly i hate my siggy :\ didnt like the way its turned out :(

BeautifulDream.

BeautifulDream. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

relentless.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

@Aish...Thanks a lot darling..but i think the siggy is absolutely ugly...not at all satisfied with this :-(  i need a favour from you..can you pleasee email me some textures if possible..i seriously need to experiment more :@...i hate the way this turned out...

oh well thanks..u toh will appreciate anyway ROFL ROFL even my ugliest siggys looks fabulous to you...so i wont comment on that ROFL

LYY <333 Hug

You do the same to me..so there.. Stern Smile and plus I don't lie, it's seriously gorgeous ROFL
Yeah I will do it soon LOL give me some time (: and the sig is BEAUTIFUL I mean it. LOL 
@last part.. Angry whatever.. ROFL

relentless.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index