Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Yams OMFGG ..x that is one GORGEOUS sig! Lovee the colouring and the style and everything about it is beautiful! πŸ€— 
I happened to see the scene this morning.. πŸ€ͺ

@thanks all who liked mine! too lazy to individually comment, and plus this place runs way too fast 🀣
@Yamini... WOW!! That's sooooo goooddd! Everything about it is totally awesomee! <33
Fab work. =)
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Aish...Thanks a lot darling..but i think the siggy is absolutely ugly...not at all satisfied with this :-(  i need a favour from you..can you pleasee email me some textures if possible..i seriously need to experiment more :@...i hate the way this turned out...

oh well thanks..u toh will appreciate anyway 🀣 🀣 even my ugliest siggys looks fabulous to you...so i wont comment on that 🀣

LYY <333 πŸ€—
relentless. thumbnail
Thanks Sameena πŸ€— means lot..but honestly i hate my siggy :\ didnt like the way its turned out :(
^^ You're most welcome πŸ€—AND You're kiddinggg... that's sooo gooddd :D If you see my siggys you'll faint (coz they're so bad) 🀣
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

@Aish...Thanks a lot darling..but i think the siggy is absolutely ugly...not at all satisfied with this :-(  i need a favour from you..can you pleasee email me some textures if possible..i seriously need to experiment more :@...i hate the way this turned out...

oh well thanks..u toh will appreciate anyway 🀣 🀣 even my ugliest siggys looks fabulous to you...so i wont comment on that 🀣

LYY <333 πŸ€—

You do the same to me..so there.. 😳 and plus I don't lie, it's seriously gorgeous 🀣
Yeah I will do it soon πŸ˜† give me some time (: and the sig is BEAUTIFUL I mean it. πŸ˜† 
@last part.. 😑 whatever.. 🀣
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Awwieee beautiful sig sis πŸ€— love the colouring <333
relentless. thumbnail
@Aish....im not argue back with yaa 🀣 🀣 love you man! πŸ€—

@Sameena..haha u shud see my very first siggy..which i made ages ago...u will faint seeing it..it was that bad 🀣

@Rags..awww thank youu sissyyyy πŸ€—
@Yamini, i'm sure it wasn't that bad ! :D
Ohkay i think i should stop spamming here.🀣
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ All -- superb creations everyone.. Visiting this place after ages, so not possible to comment individually!!! LOL!!! πŸ˜†
Finally i could make AbhIya siggy wid proper merging n blending!!! ofcourse not that good, coz still learning that!!!  LOL!!! πŸ˜† 

My first avi!!! πŸ˜› N probably da last one too!! Phew....... bahot papad belne pade yaar!!! πŸ˜†

Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago