ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Abhay - Piya

I changed my copyright Embarrassed 

Feel free to use:

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273brokenmirrors-kavita-sukirti_sanayaPurpleRainffkhan-Doppelganger-xx-Rai-xxkasuuuu-Zeenat-RidziPiaJazSimiShivani_4uAisha.Ohmyjerryworld-Pooja-aishhh..Jane..-Lostindreamsmusic_l0ver036relentless._Meena_

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
gorgeous work ragz am also thinking about changing my copyright to much smaller and shorter as well !LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworldragzz.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
LOL Go for it Pooja, i was so bored at looking at my previous one LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-Ohmyjerryworld

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
i agree.. my issue sometime it was to big to fit in some avis no matter how how small the font would be it still popped out and then the avis just didnt seem to be rightErmm i think its going to small and simple . just initialsLOL i think everyone will still know its me Embarrassed so thats all it matter then 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
OMGG how fast does this place run? Stern Smile
Ragz the sig is gorgeous <3 The other day I saw your new sig style that you said was inspired by me I think? And I silent liked ROFL But anyway... if it was inspired by me then it's an honour for me Embarrassed thankyouu <3 an if it wasn't then forget my thanking speech ROFL
btw I must mention that sig was gorgeous, and so is the one you just posted..
but I think (if you don't mind me saying) the copyright looks really good but put it under the text or something, cause that can really easy be cropped out of the sig without anyone knowing..
I'm seeing a lot of my work on FB and it's no use saying "use only on IF" etc..since people don't seem to want to follow it!
anyway.. LOL love you <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworldragzz.relentless.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Aish! thanks sweetheart! thanks a ton for that suggestion, will surely do that Embarrassed was a little nervous as its my new copyright LOL yes that style was totally inspired by you Hug but no where even close to yours LOL but still thanks ..love ya <33

@Pooja..i know hon..if u change ur Copyright and mention it in ur next update, im sure people will know its ur work Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pooja-Ohmyjerryworldaishhh.relentless.

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Fatima awesome creations. Specially the abhay siggy. Can u plz make a abhay siggy for me with the pics when he was talking to chandeena that if u hurt Piya none can save u from me.
 Ragini awesome siggy. But I suggest u and pooja dont make ur copyright to small. U dont know in net how people crop other work.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan-Pooja-Ohmyjerryworld

PurpleRain IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index