India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

|>PKYEK creation mansion 5<| (Page 130)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Akku, me a MoNaya fanStern Smile But don't worry I won't kill you because I LOOVE the siggy!! Gosh!! Sanaya is so totally Anushka!! And she looks great with VishalClap Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Akku, me a MoNaya fanStern Smile But don't worry I won't kill you because I LOOVE the siggy!! Gosh!! Sanaya is so totally Anushka!! And she looks great with VishalClap Clap 

Anushka .. Erm, Neetz, I'm on the tryna-get-over-that-fanfiction phase, so don't bring it up! =] But yeah, I agree. She's totally Anu-ish. Not saying she's a witch or anything; in case people get offended. LOL You never know .. IF mein log choti choti baaton ko 'bashing' ka naam de dete hain. :P

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Anushka .. Erm, Neetz, I'm on the tryna-get-over-that-fanfiction phase, so don't bring it up! =] But yeah, I agree. She's totally Anu-ish. Not saying she's a witch or anything; in case people get offended. LOL You never know .. IF mein log choti choti baaton ko 'bashing' ka naam de dete hain. :P

Oh! Sorry! Embarrassed
Nah, Sanaya is pretty and dainty and delicate like Anu. Ok, let's hush. We're chatting in the CG. We'll get a WLOuch

But still, lovely pairing. I won't even mind if she comes in the show opposite Kabir, though, I don't know how my fellow MoNaya fans will react to thatTongue

Akankshaa.

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
niru273-Mema-MeenaJ-Zeenat-khadija_89sweetsheradivya-divzxx-Rai-xxkavita.patelTaani96Nabi.ARtishonasukirtiCharu21Shivani_4u..Aisho..Kritz08ffkhanChill_Out.Yamini.,

thank you soo much guys means a lot!! BigHug!!

Edited by CT247 - 05 February 2011 at 10:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273xx-Rai-xxkasuuuu.Nabi.

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shafaq_abhiyaniru273-Zeenat-kasuuuu-CandyFloss-

-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Creations GuysSmile
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
lovely work everyone!!!! jhakkasss ekdum
muahs and hugs to all ly sweetheart creators!!
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Do NOT ask me what made me think of 'em .. but something did. And I'm impulsive, I go with whatever I think and then I am always like .. W*F did I just make!? :| :| First, I make a weird Damon-Misha sig .. And then THIS!?! But yeah, I actually kinda like this one. I mean .. dude, who thought Vishal would look good with Sanaya!? Any MoNaya fans here..don't kill me. This was a trial .. If people like this one, I'd make more on 'em. Big smile

PS - I couldn't think of the text .. I tried, but couldn't. :\

Hey im a crazy MoNaya fan here :)
dont worry akanksha, i dint get offended at all..i think they look adorable together!! Embarrassed I would love to see Mohit and Sanaya working with different actors :D i and my fellow monaya fans are open to everything :)

Edited by -Ragini- - 05 February 2011 at 2:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa..Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index