Craziest LTL serial Blooper till date....

Poll

Which scene do you think our brains cannot digest in LTL??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
loveumishal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmm, chanda's sudden apperance yesterday - shocked me...It reminded me of those old movies, where bhagwan suddenly appears to give some aashirvaad to bhakth 😆...

So folks , which one do you think is the limit of blooper in the execution of LTL??

I know there might be many that i would have missed...Please let me know...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ek se badkar ek hai yaar! Can't pick one! It will be a tie between the first and second options!
shruti10august thumbnail
Waise to there are lots but for me the biggest one vl always be naku very quick make up skills at jungle.
soaplover1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Naku driving the jeep and that too in the mountains at that speed...I mean cmon people take driving lessons for months and still take some time to drive on the road...But our Naku...in one go she is the expert driver...😲
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i wish i cud have chosen all of them..coz they all r big bloopers LOL....
but i chose Seema and Mujra....must say.the girl has become experienced....she changed so quickly....👏
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cant select one yar........sab ek se badhkar ek h.......1st four me tie h.......😆.....aur 5th wala to fine tha coz D lost his way na.....i think i dont remember 😕😆
Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well I ve voted for seema but I think the BIGGEST BLOOPER is
this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkO08djxvDk

So as you can see... is there anyone who could explain Damodar's track ...I think i ve missed something
Edited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NO one can beat Naku fast act in Jingle 
on screen they are showing Dutta just standing behind her n she is fair 
and during the turn to face Dutta 
Tada she is black wooooooooooooo 
this was xceptional !

i think Naku is so slow all the time is liye cuz her all quickness was used in sooting herself :P
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i wud say the cameo characters...the man tht shot naku was anna's man and was killed by dutta wen he cme 2 anna's den 2 rescue naku...n he becums alive agen in ydays epi---he is the guy thts driving the truck tht hits dutta...

also wen dutta cme 2 knw abt DP being his dad..he was at a adda drinking alcohol wer an old man enters n begs his son 2 return n the son is rude 2 the dad... tht son was the sme man tht dutta meets at the high way wen his car breaks down n there the man is disabled n his wife gives dutta a lec abt husband n wife's bond... n the sme disabled man appeared in this weeks epi... the epi wer naku brings AS 2 village n a man steps forward sayin imagine me as ur son... tht man was the sme disabled man bt in this epi he was standing fine..lol
LaTuLa thumbnail
Hi

I have gone with Chanda/Seema coz its the most recent blooper and I agree with Yuvika about all the Extra's they seem to appear all over the place as different characters, their budget must be very tight.  Maybe after paying the main actors a hefty sum, (they deserve every penny esp. MR) there cant be much left.🤣
Edited by LaTuLa - 13 years ago