R U JEALOUS..YASHREE GAO KI GORI...KALI

Poll

R U JEALOSU OF PERNEET?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
...Okay in i m not either a PC fan or a yashree fan..but..i just saw this new pics of KT WITH PERNEET and ur comments...and realized how jealouus and cheap u guys r in this forum..UNLIKE OTHER FORUMS.....u r soo ruude and insecured...

i mean da person who posted this pics didnt even mention anything about their relationship..but u guys started bashing PERNEET....and started talking about their relationship..which clearly shows that in ur inner side u know they r having an affair...and pls dont insult da relationship of  bro---sis....

bcs u cant call a love relationship a bro-sis relationship........dont b immature....KARAN CONSIDERS....DAMINI(LNMDJ)...AS HIS SIS...and is very close 2 her but he doesnt go out 2 resturants.....awards......and doesnt have private lunches with her....unlike Perneet...so u know what i mean....

YASHREE HAS NO CHANCE OKAY...and .who cares if KT-PC have an affair or not.....KNOW ONE THING GUYS THAT..THERE IS NO POINT........ITS NEVER GONNA B YASHREE-KARAN...NEVERπŸ˜†..bcs clearly all u guys want them 2 b 2gather...which is impossible...bcs KARAN INDIRECTLY SAID...THAT HE DOESNT LIKE YASHREE...AND KT-PC MEET EVERYDY...SO...HMM...

and ABHI-ASH.......has the same age difference,,,,,,,,,tehy r a couple....SHAHID-VIDYA......Farah-her husband...ARJUN-HIS WIFE...so sorry BCS its not an issue as u r making it out 2 b..so accept da fact...that KHANAK-SHAAN..IS POSSIBLE NOT...KARAN-AYSHREE....bcs Karan is more like an upperclass brat..so is Perneet..whereas Yahsree is a middle class girl...i mean there is nothing bad in that right bcs u r middle guys too i assume..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i have no words for u...... u just showed how rude u are... plz refrain frm such rudeness...

mods plz close the topic...
Rightful_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
members please ignore this post.these ppl make fake ids and post things here just to create tension in this peaceful forum.
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u guys r hpeless u should be ashemed
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok fellow forum guys... i really cant take this any more...

@ alpha beta     by the way.... do u know who s feeling insecure and jealous... it is u... when u are so confident abt ur fav couple s offscreen relationship( which shud not be talked in open forums).... why do u have to hold posters and placards all over the forum saying... r couple are cute ... hot ... they are dating....

shows ur arrogance and immaturity.....
even the person who posted the pics was better atleast he and she did not comment further though she instigated us..

oh what r u ..... who r u to talk abt the social status of an actor... really cheap of u.... ur favourite actress should be so ashamed of having a fan like u.....

we never nevre ever said we want the lead actors of our show as real life couple in the open forum......

we are decent people out here.... go and talk abt ur fantasy and so called wisdom elsewhere.

stop this rubbish now...

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Request to all RBO fans......

girls plz stop commenting here
and lets comment on all other positive posts so that this particular thread is thrown by itself on some last page......where it deserves to be.........
At least I am going to do that  now..........
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Enough is enough yaar!! Get a life!!

We're not, i repeat, NOT interested in karan's or perneet's or yashu's personal life. We are Shanak fans...

If you are so proud and arrogant and confident of your fav couple, I really dont think there is any need to come esp to our forum and justify....more so when we are least concerned.

Abt the middle class and upper class comment, your post shows what kind of a cheap mentality you have...the so called lower class pple or even ppl living in slum areas know how to talk better.