21st Jan ~ Upd Introducting Mr and Mrs Akhroo!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

hey guys im back after a hectice horrid week of stress and other stuff, but never my mind me and lets get back to SSBN, i see we have dropped in the ratings so guys lets see if we can bump it up again for next week.

a ~~Chaska Meter~~r

Is forum ke sab Lazy bones ki wajah se the show has slipped from #16 to #20!!!>...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Chalo guys,wht are you doing?...It deserves to be in the top-10!!...So chalo,common,go on voting!!πŸ˜ƒ.....

~~Fan Appreciation~~

If you're drooling over your jeejz,Daksh aka Gaurav(πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)....and if you're adoring Parvati as the sweet and cute Naina;then,please,go on,visit their FCs,join the clubs,and go on commenting!!>...That would increase their celebrity ranking;which is,I think really deserved by the two,as they're doing a veryyyy veryyyy fine job!!!😳

Parvati Vaze aka Naina's FC

Gaurav Bajaj aka Daksh FC

21st Jan 

N wants this job otherwise she wont be able to pay the rent, she overhears that everyone is being rejected and investigates, she finds a maid and discovers that only married folk are employed here and N splutters on drinking the water 

at home Vibs hands Kaki a rishta that has come for Aku, n kaki is emotional in regards that they are doing so much for her and her family even after how kaka treated them n Vibs reassures her that they are family, vibs and kaki plan to invite the boyside when khadoos kaka is out so that he only finds out when the rishta has been decided upon (hai ram ab kya hoga, pichli bar fridge karwa liya tha us khadoos ne is baar ladkhon wale ki beti na sawb karde Aku ke saath, is khaddo's ka koi parosa nahin🀒)

[CRYPT]its Ns turn for her interview she enters and is told to sit down, before the Adjverkers start our N starts bombarding them with Info about her imaginary childish hubby who is so dependednt on her she has to get him ready for work, before she can breathe and then she begins with the Pati parmeshwar dialogue, the Adjverkers are looking all pleased by her words, N then says she loves her hubby and how they completed one another (wah is ladki ko film mein acting karwao, super hit hogi!) then the girl finally introduces herself as Mrs Naina and asks if they wan to question her, (lagta hai naina un ki interview le gi!) they ask her to tell her about her job and while they listen the Adjverkers look at one another and nod as if in agreement. Mr Adverker is about to hand n the appointment letter but Mrs A takes it and says u will get this wehn we meet ur hubby soon (so i guess we know who wears the pants in this relationship!) N is all stumped and the agree's as she is getting up to leave Ds photo falls out of her bag, Mrs A see's it and says so this is ur hubby (yaar meenu sab ke sab DakshNa ki shaadi karwa ke chde gain, abhi love story shuru bhi nahin hui or shaadi ki planing khadoos kaka or rohini ne shuru kad di aur Mrs A ne shaadi bhi karwadi, next inke bachon ka naam karan hoga!) Mrs A wonders what Ns hubby does and N replies he is a lawyer (hai N u dont mind being Mrs DP, then> sho shweet!) Mrs A plans to meet them tommarow and N leaves.[/CRYPT]

a scene at Ns mum house where the new neighbours ask if she has any children and Ns Mum says she doesnt while Radha listens and shakes her head

N gets home and n Kaka is hinting he would like his deposit soon and leaves, N enters the kitchen and Vibs queries about Ns job, she even says that just lets chintoos Rishta get finalised then i will give u the wedding planing job (dulhan toh apni wedding planing free mein kar degi Aai, tumhe ek paisa bhi harcha nahin karvaigi!) N thinks but ive already got ur chinoo married off, to myself!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  Mrs and Mrs Akroo!!! (wah Naina kya naam diya hai apni jodi ko)  Vibs asks N if she did the job regarding the photo and N thinks that the photo is the one that did te job (haan D ke photo ne yeh kaam kardiya to D hud kya kar lega?)

enter D all smiling at Aai then looks at N in disgust (MR akroo apni bwiw ko koi aise dekta hai), Then D starts boastin how he has gt another court date for the case he missed n flashes a look at N, he says i knew the truth would win, looks at N again and he says i knew i would get my way, looks at N, n thens says the truth always prevails and again looks at N (lagta hai N ke sir Pe D ke agle dialogue cipke huey hain har baar N ko dekh ke aglli line kehta haiπŸ˜† yah apni wifey se nazar nahin hata sakta!πŸ˜‰)  le then leaves

n thinks to herself Mr akroo no matter how much u boast on truth and lies i will make u my hubby (wah yeh ladki alag, apna rista hud leki jaaye gi) and i will get that job from the Adjerverkers and smiles

in the evenin D is doin work n N watches thinkin when the need demands it the gadde ko be baab bana pehta hai (baab banane ko kisne kaha? sirf hubby bana loπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) n she has to suck up to and win over D to get the appointment letter, N starts discussing music with him and he asks what does she want, she says they live in the same house and they should atleast be cordeal and talk to one another and D totally cuts her ff saying he doesnt care for her or doesnt want to talk to her as he has no interests in her sort, he baically snubs her attempts and sends her away

the end

precap:- Aku see's Ns kurta (the hot red number from when she snook into the patwerden household via the window) she thinks its pretty and wears it, khadoos calls for her she gets shocked and spill tea on it she is in majour panic mode n khaddos keeps calling her

sorry for typo's

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 13 years ago
Thank you very much for a lovely update....

What a nice  nickname Mr and Mrs. Akroo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved it!!!!!!
Arey waaah,Bee!!!>...

Masht epi.today.Pata nai,any Dakshna-less epi.seems like a drag to me!!!.;...lol...lol......

Anyways,we know Naina ki chalakiyan....man,yeh toh sach mein tez type ki hai!!!>.....Mrs.A was kool,I liked her!!>..(awwww,I absolutelyyy adore her from the very KTH Days,and whenever I see her,I go lyk,"Sujal ki maa"....lol......Sujal-Aunty jeee gave us the first,very perfect maa-bete ki jodi,nai???😳...).....Bas,bache bhi hone hi wale hain,agle week tak,saaron k iraadon se toh yehi lagta hai!!🀣....

Buahahaha,I went complete rofl when Dakshu was givin' lectures abt sachai and all...he's soon gonna be a part of a biiiiiiiiiiiiig dramaa....tayaar ho ja!!🀣.....And the last scene.....Man,Daksh was soo rude-he's badly irritated with her!!!>πŸ˜†...Bas soch lo,howz tht girl gonna trick him into being her hubby!!πŸ˜†.....Ufffff,uffff,Dakshi ki shirt...bas mein toh fida.....tht colour soo suits him!!!!😍...

The precap was ok,yeh Kaka toh jaan le le ga bechaari Akku ki!!>......Acha acha,who else found her absolutely cute in tht Red??>...Akku looked pretty,nai???😳....

Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
wow lovely love it and the mr akroo wow thank u
Love it !

thank you so much for the update !
beautifully written !

Precap seems Nice πŸ˜ƒ
can't wait to see it 
thanks for the awesome update