India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

When antihero becomes hero... (Page 3)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Yuppp Kinshuk brought life 2 d show . n Bani Kinshuk is d main lead hero of dis show dear ,n it is said by kinshuk himself when he entered in d show . Anti-hero means havng Grey character whch a hero cn have His char skech is of  Anti-Hero thatzz grey n tht cn a Hero also cn have . , it doesn't mean ki he is nt a hero  . n Abhi is nt hero anymore afer kinny's entry .It's now story abt NiVREn  their love story

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@ Bani- Beautifully Written
Love ur post

@ all- who thinks it's only abt NivRen let me clear it
it's Just not abt NivRen. it's also abt the awesome foursome
not just NivRen.....the show is abt Siddharth,Nivedita,Viren,Divya...

so plz don't just say tht now it's only abt NivRen story....
right now the track maybe....but the show it's abt all 4 character...not just 2 .........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

Love ur post

right now the track maybe....but the show it's abt all 4 character...not just 2 .........

Thanks.

I think the story will revolve around Sid-Nivi-Viren. Divya is just a side character. Its highly possible that Nivi-Viren will be the couple, and Sid will accept Divya, not because he loves her, but because Divya is his responsibility. Sid is a dutiful family oriented person, he has the patience to bear Divya's tantrums and will bear her throughout the life. Though, I would always vouch for a new girl for Sid. But I wont happen, I know. Just to do justice to the actor Divya, creatives will not let her role die out, but make Sid accept her.

akhilhaP.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Love ur post

Thanks.

I think the story will revolve around Sid-Nivi-Viren. Divya is just a side character. Its highly possible that Nivi-Viren will be the couple, and Sid will accept Divya, not because he loves her, but because Divya is his responsibility. Sid is a dutiful family oriented person, he has the patience to bear Divya's tantrums and will bear her throughout the life. Though, I would always vouch for a new girl for Sid. But I wont happen, I know. Just to do justice to the actor Divya, creatives will not let her role die out, but make Sid accept her.

again agree true....very true...
i don't wanna say anything abt DivyaLOL but yeah i highly agree with u tht story will revolve around Sid.Nivi.Viren.....agree tht's wht creatives r  trying do to make Sid accept divya...
me too hopes creatives bring new girl for sid...but i am hoping Divya to change and understand/support Sid.....

akhilhaOmshanti1111

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
He loves Nivi and it is visible in his eyes agree or not using right path or wrong but his love for Nivi is inevitable.
The motifs and reasons are still unclear. But he is doing same with Sid which Nivi, Vandana and may be he went through due to Sidarth's incapability to speek up for truth. He expected lot from Sid not in childhood but after dadaji condition too to punish those because of whom dadaji is in this state, in wedding confrontation too he was expectant that Sid will stand for truth but Sid didn't. I think that is the point where his hatred took shape. Imagine Viren is 25 yr old and the way he is sharp he never needed to use Nivi as his target he could have easily defamed with his skills much before. This show he didn't came shimla with a plan but made it a point on wedding night to take revenge not for him but for Nivi too.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

@ Bani..
If u notice..even in the promo...Sid is in white..and Viren..in Dark....Hero and the Anti hero!!

Sid is like the day and Viren,,, the night..mysterious..and  full of secrets!!Actually whenever i see Sid,,I feel his face glows with goodness....Just like Nivis..But whenever i see Virens face......I feel it is mysterious,....hiding a lot of things  and also pain!!RS has selected the characters very well but acting wise Sid and Nivi have to stlll catch up alot....Viren is way ahead!!

I love Sids character becoz of its simplicity and honesty and When initially i saw Virens chracter..i was truly disgusted by the way he sntched away Nivi and how he manipulated her.....

Today when i know he is the stalker......He had a hand in assaulting her and harmed his dadaji...hates such agood person like Sid.....I am so shocked at myself becoz i am not able to hate VIren......I really want to...Why is he tugging at my heart strings....He has made it  amission to destroy My lovely Sid Putul....But why i cant hate this Guy....why i end up thinknig about him..rather than feeling relieved that he is the stalker and does not love Nivi.....I sincerely Do not want Nivren After all this...I would still love Sid Putul....BUt why this Feeling that Viren Needs Nivi More Than Sid.....It is really confusing for me...
Actually, I watch in you tube, so dont know about the promoTongue.
half the battle is won by selecting the right actor for the character.
Initially, I used to feel that Viren was positive. When he proposed, I could sense that he was faking, but I felt his motif was positive. He might end up disclosing the truth right before the marriage. My sole reason was when Nivi was doing so much for his cousin, he also might be doing something for his cousin. But as soon as he married Nivedita and he sort of rushed things in the temple, Nivedita at first taking few steps behind, while the marriage preps were going on, I knew this guy is not straight. There are some dialogues of Viren in the temple to Nivedita, where his disagreement to Sid was clearly evident.
Thats the reason I kept on saying that this guy is using Nivedita against Sid.
Nivi-viren's marriage is based on falsehood, Nivedita was not ready for marriage and now it is proved Viren took the pheres with not right intentions, so I dont have much faith in these marriages. But still I'ld go for Nivi-Viren, as Viren's schemes and plots can be forgiven only by a girl like Nivedita. Viren needs a girl like Nivedita,who is compassionate.

Sid is a stable guy and Divya needs someone like Sid. Divya will forever throw tantrums and those tantrums will only be tolerated by someone like Sid and Vandana, as for them responsibility towards family come first.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

again agree true....very true...
i don't wanna say anything abt DivyaLOL but yeah i highly agree with u tht story will revolve around Sid.Nivi.Viren.....agree tht's wht creatives r  trying do to make Sid accept divya...
me too hopes creatives bring new girl for sid...but i am hoping Divya to change and understand/support Sid.....

Creatives are trying to prove that despite having a past, Sid is ready to make his marriage work with full honesty. But Divya is so unfortunate, that she is killing her own future. Divya will very soon abandon Sid, even go to the extent of divorcing Sid. HL would learn the leasson thus, that "once marriage is done, it means nothing". Marriage can also break. I feel HL believes in Sid more than her own daughter. She as a mother knows Divya's temperament, and she is aware that Sid is such a patient and responsible person, that once married, Sid will never leave Divya. But much to her surprise, Divya would try to abandon Sid.
I'ld love to see a new girl for Sid, but I know it wont happen. Sid will never abandon Divya, he will try his best to keep her happy. Even if Divya changes, she might as she is not evil, she will again revert back to her own self. These sort of people never change comepletely. They are not evil, but they just do not have the feelings to feel the other person's pain.

akhilhaP.Kamaljit.Sean

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index