India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

When antihero becomes hero... (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=akhilha]Thanks Bani.....Please keep posting...You are truly amazing in perceiving things and also u back up ur reasoning with your knowledge,,V enlightening!! Nowadays i come to the forum just to read your views....so please dont disappoint me!!Smile
Thanks for your kind words! Actually, I like the way you are trying to analyse the characters, instead of arbitrarily following favourites.
Love and hate both are dangerous emotions when they are very intense......Hate sometimes springs up from love...Dejected love!!
Hate roots from some unexpected events from a very loved one. Like the person who might have been very close to her, if that person does not meet our expectations, that results in disappointment and can turn into hate gradually. Very often, we find best of best stop talking and if the problem is not solved, they dont talk ever after and that becomes a feud.

I feel Viren Loved Sid  very much when they were young ....
You have got a point, and thats the reason he is so mad at him. His love for his elder brother turned into hatred, as he did not stand up for him.

And Sid  never reciprocated coz he was so attached to Putul....
And may be even if Nivi is not directly involved....Sids involvement with Nivi  might have created some insecurities in him as achild..
Sid and Putul wre childhood best friends.
and Sid could have stopped him from being sent away and he didnt!!.And i also feel From a young age Viren was a  rebel and always voiced out his displeasure whereas Sid kept quite and saw His mom being illtreated etc without showing his anger...even when growing up!!!
Sid's and Viren's nature are very different. One is calm and quiet and another rebellious, like a typical elder and younger brother.

I think Viren started hating Sid coz he would never stand up for any one he loved....Be it Viren.Vandana and now Nivi.....So Viren feels utter disgust and hatred Coz  he feels Sid just stands and sees the tamasha...Though he knows that such horrible things are happening in front of his eyes,,,he does not have the courage to voice out!!
Yeh, true. He failed to act miserably at places, sometime circumstance is against him and sometime he lets circumstance rule him. Thats his biggest flaw. But about Nivi, I feel sometimes, husband wife have worst fights, that does not mean they would leave each other or divorce each other after one fight.

This is from Virens point of view!!!Becoz the way he utters''Nivi bolegi...TU KItna kamina hai..Siddharth Sood!!!!
This also shows like you said that his expectations were hurt by Sid and then Nivi supported Sid, not Viren. These are childhood incidents, when they were 6 or 7 years old, but still he remembers that.

He also gave lots of opportunities For Sid to really speak out his mind...But Sid didnt....Atleast in Nivis case .....
I feel Sid if could not talk to DS about JW, at least could do something for Keshav, just as a token of "rectifying the family's mistake".

So i think He started planning all this ..So that Sid will burst open ..If u observe..He is trying to put Sid down In Nivis eyes First,.....And then others thru her!!No property is involved here...no other motives also!! It is to prove..... that he stalked Nivi.....Why????Coz he loved her..Almost married her And left her ,,,For what????Coz his family wanted...Coz nivi wanted....Whatever the reason..I think Viren wants Him to repent For that!!Not that VIren LOves Nivi...He does not..But becoz of sids attitude towards his loved ones....that is what he hates!!
There is no question of Viren loving Nivi or Viren being after the property. He wants to see Sid lose everything and he wants Sid to be blamed by Nivi only, Sid's one time biggest friend and admirer.

It is his whole attitude which Viren hates more than the person himself.....What he gains if his plan succeeds????He gains the satisfaction of Seeing Sid falling from his Throne to the ground and face the wrath of his so called wife....His mother and Loss of respect from dadaji...Yd..
Viren derives mental satisfaction.

IN this whole process..Viren might end up losing Nivi ....He is ready even for that..NOW!! But what he doesnt know is he will suffer the most when Nivi and Sid are suffering...Seeing their lives were totally ruined coz of him and his parents!! He will repent!!
till this moment, he does not care, whether Nivi stays or goes. But when Nivi leaves, he will feel her absence. In the process of hurting Sid, he is actually hurting himself also.

Sids love for Nivi is strong and pure,,,And Nivi too cannot hurt Him !! So this is where His plan will start failing...Coz once Nivi starts suspecting that Viren might be involved.....It will all go haywire!! In the whole process ..A Guy who never believed in love will start believing in that emotion......He will become a whole new person who will start having faith..faith in good things!!

I think while digging the past, he himself will see that Nivi actually can never go against Sid, if she finds out Sid is innocent. Nivi many years back also, if she supported Sid, it could be that Sid was not at fault. But they were kids, who knows, could be it was Sid's fault, as  Viren is thinking. Also, he will see that actually just like him, Sid and Vandana, Nivi and Keshav had suffered at the hands of his parents. He will try to rectify that and will transform into a good human.

/QUOTE]

excellent analysis! a pleasure to read and discuss with you.Smile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 21 January 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Excellent post!! Loved every bit... Big smile..Thank u.

Omshanti1111

Hafs IF-Rockerz
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Viren nivedita lead role

Edited by Hafs - 21 January 2011 at 12:15pm
gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
viren's character seems confusing now to me LOL

Is he in love with Niveditha .. sometimes I feel that he is somtimes I feel he wants to take revenge...

Kinshuk took up this role beacuse its different and challenging I still feel he has to go a long way to show this double complex faceoff  character of his...

Creatives are confusing the viewers and not giving proper flow of the character ...

I also want Niveditha to be stronger

He is suppose to be Hero  and taking the show on his shoulders but I feel there is a small glitch there where in viewers are  used to Hera  being smart and witty but when they turn cunning I think there is a little step back..
The gray shade of Viren needs to be explored better

No offense only my POV !Smile

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulati10

viren's character seems confusing now to me LOL

Is he in love with Niveditha .. sometimes I feel that he is somtimes I feel he wants to take revenge...

Kinshuk took up this role beacuse its different and challenging I still feel he has to go a long way to show this double complex faceoff  character of his...

Creatives are confusing the viewers and not giving proper flow of the character ...

I also want Niveditha to be stronger

He is suppose to be Hero  and taking the show on his shoulders but I feel there is a small glitch there where in viewers are  used to Hera  being smart and witty but when they turn cunning I think there is a little step back..
The gray shade of Viren needs to be explored better

No offense only my POV !Smile

Absolutely fine. Smile

I feel, this show's hero is still Siddharth. Because, Sid, despite having the flaw that he could not voice during Keshav's innocence, but he is still free of schemes and plots and backstabbing. Siddharth is portrayed as a typical good natured person, whose goodness sometime is his worst enemy as also the major reason of being criticised. But in Indian society, since we follow "Gandhi neeti" and consider Gandhi as the Father of the nation, we value non-violence or patience or cowardice more than backstabbing, rebellious nature.

Kinshuk is not hero, as the production house only had mentioned. He is someone who is anti-hero, that is he has all qualities of hero, but using them in a wrong way. But he is the CENTRAL character, around which everything is revolving in the show now.

akhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@ Bani..
If u notice..even in the promo...Sid is in white..and Viren..in Dark....Hero and the Anti hero!!

Sid is like the day and Viren,,, the night..mysterious..and  full of secrets!!Actually whenever i see Sid,,I feel his face glows with goodness....Just like Nivis..But whenever i see Virens face......I feel it is mysterious,....hiding a lot of things  and also pain!!RS has selected the characters very well but acting wise Sid and Nivi have to stlll catch up alot....Viren is way ahead!!

I love Sids character becoz of its simplicity and honesty and When initially i saw Virens chracter..i was truly disgusted by the way he sntched away Nivi and how he manipulated her.....

Today when i know he is the stalker......He had a hand in assaulting her and harmed his dadaji...hates such agood person like Sid.....I am so shocked at myself becoz i am not able to hate VIren......I really want to...Why is he tugging at my heart strings....He has made it  amission to destroy My lovely Sid Putul....But why i cant hate this Guy....why i end up thinknig about him..rather than feeling relieved that he is the stalker and does not love Nivi.....I sincerely Do not want Nivren After all this...I would still love Sid Putul....BUt why this Feeling that Viren Needs Nivi More Than Sid.....It is really confusing for me...

Omshanti1111

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Excellent post!! Loved every bit... Big smile..Thank u.
As Akhila said it is pleasurs to read your posts and I never used to post on CCBM, but mostly I come to just read your posts.. and then I feel like posting some and replying some..Big smile

akhilha

shasha74 Senior Member
shasha74
shasha74

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

@ Bani..
Today when i know he is the stalker......He had a hand in assaulting her and harmed his dadaji...hates such agood person like Sid.....I am so shocked at myself becoz i am not able to hate VIren......I really want to...Why is he tugging at my heart strings....He has made it  amission to destroy My lovely Sid Putul....But why i cant hate this Guy....why i end up thinknig about him..rather than feeling relieved that he is the stalker and does not love Nivi.....I sincerely Do not want Nivren After all this...I would still love Sid Putul....BUt why this Feeling that Viren Needs Nivi More Than Sid.....It is really confusing for me...

Hi, the reasons for you feeling this way is firstly Kinshuk superb acting in portraying Viren as someone who is so totally in love with Nivi that would do anything for her, even marrying her knowing she does not love him.

Kinshuk has taken the role of a true lover to the utmost level; protecting the one he loves from all even his own Family, understanding that Nivi does not love him but not using it against her, giving her time and space and do everything possible to make her happy.

Even though we now know it was all for another reason Kinshuk acting brought life to the all encompassing lover so that even those who were Sid-Nivi fans could not but see that Nivren was the future. Credit also goes to Neha for her acting too, from being broken by love to reluctantly falling in love.

But beside Kinshul acting there is something about Viren character even before we knew the truth that touched at our heart strings; maybe it was the fact that he always seemed alone, never part of the Family. Maybe it was because no one had any expectations of him other then a spend money and enjoy-even Siddath.Maybe it was because when he falls in love its to someone who doesn't love him back.

However I personally think it's a combination of all the above which makes Viren tug at our heart strings and that even knowing what he is doing is so wrong there is something within us, a hope, a belief that he can be 'straightened' out, be put back onto the path that we all assumed he was heading too.

Also I think even before the truth came out about the stalker everyone had, if totally honest, had seen that the chance of Sid-Nivi coming together wasn't going to happen and that the chemistry between Nivren was so powerful and strong that you can't help root for them. That being the case then it makes sense that we would want Viren to be stopped and corrected as much for his sake but more so Nivi who has truely fallen in love with her husband and the idea of her suffering a marriage forever with the true Viren is unthinkable.   

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index