India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

When antihero becomes hero...

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
When anti-hero becomes the show-carrier: Kinshuk Mahajan is an extreme example, who singleheandedly is carrying the show now. His chemistry with everyone seems so perfect, though in reality it is not perfect. The major load of the show is on his shoulders. Creatives played the master stroke by first sketching this character of Viren, and then casting Kinshuk for this character. I am so glad that he tried this complex character, which will add nothing but glory and uniqueness to his resume.ClapThumbs Up

Coming to the character of Viren, my thoughts go like this.

1.  he loves Nivedita, and just used her against Sid: to me his crime becomes more heinous than if he does not love Nivedita. All members unanimously agreed that Viren is the RIGHT guy for Nivedita and he understands Nivedita, more than what the woman does herself. That means Viren knows each and every pain of Nivedita. And above all, if he loves Nivedita and then used her against Sid, that is all the more worse. He knew how fragile Nivedita was, when he met her, but still incorporated her as a means to reach Sid. And these all, he is doing in full sense and with a cool brain.

2. Viren does not love Nivedita. I see some hope in that. That he is unifocussed in his hatred. Who he hates? Sid or Sid-Nivi both.  What best way than to separate them for ever.Sid was restless before marriage, and it did not escape Viren's eyes. He was shown to ask dadima, why Sid was unhappy? Sid wanted to be happy by marrying Nivi not Divya. In restlessness, if Sid had broke the marriage, which he had almost, that means there a high chance that Sid-Nivi would reunite, if not then, after a year, as Sid was apologetic and Nivedita is a compassionate girl. He closed all doors, by himself marrying Nivi , so that there is no chance Nivi-Sid could reunite. And Divya also entered Sid's life, to turn it into hell.

Both Sid and Nivedita, though unhappy, took their marriage vows sincerely and trying to do justice to their partners in whatever means possible. They never looked back at their past post marriage. They are true to their partners. Its not easy to forget even a bitterful past and that too so soon, but both are trying their best, that noone can say that they did not try.

This was Viren.
Coming back to Kinshuk, I am just proud of him. He should put his heart and soul in this. He has already won half the battle by choosing this different role and he will reach his peak soon.Clap

Thumbs Up

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 21 January 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

honest80binataadharaashiluvskinnyranragPRIYANKA00SoapgirlakhilhasahujacelestaeAnamikaSJainVirMan_ArShianjaani07Gita97sirjeeSofnaani_grP.Kamaljit.Sean

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
lovely post...!!
very well written....Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

ClapVery aptly said!! Virens role is a Dream role For any actor,.....Kinshuk is doing full justice to that role!!

Coming to his Journey from Anti hero To hero.....Viren knowingly or Unknowingly will always end up benifitting Nivi...Whether he loves her or not...She will end up with getting justice in the process!!

Virens plans so far have been foolproof and been executed with precision and has got the required results...But from now on ..He has to depend on Nivi for his plans....which will actually back fire!!! Coz he has selected the wrong person....Nivi is incapable of hate!!She is shocked right now,,may be even disgusted with the idea that it might be Sid....But hate ...Never!!
She could not hate even CC and jawahar....Morever she is attached to Vandana nd Divya too....She will always think of the consequences!!

The Anti hero will become so desperate to make Nivi open her mouth...He might end up becoming a heroLOLCoz he is leaving all the clues behind.....And once Sid or Nivi get hold of them they will end up protecting each other rather than destroy!!!

Sometimes i feel he is doing it all deliberately leaving behind crucial hints that he might be involved !!! Why????I dont know whether He hates Sid For just accepting his fate and moving on .....Or he has some grievances against him!!

The very fact that he has not tried any physical intimacy with Nivi and treats her with utmost respect and even opts to stay in another room...shows that he has not accepted her as his wife in the true sense....And by doing all this ....He might end up Destroying Sids Marriage!! He is not after property...By showing everyone that Sid is the Stalker...The only person who will totally believe and act immediately will be Divya.....Maybe that is wht he means By barbadi!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66sahujaSoapgirlPRIYANKA00akshi-sidputulVirMan_ArShiSofnaOmshanti1111Gita97

Soapgirl Senior Member
Soapgirl
Soapgirl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I am still very confused about this show whenever I see Sid-Nivi-Viren picture in the opening titles. And that too...Sid closer to Nivi and Viren kinda behind them?!?!?!
This show is soooo full suspenses...

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

ClapVery aptly said!! Virens role is a Dream role For any actor,.....Kinshuk is doing full justice to that role!!

Thank you dear! I feel Kinshuk has to make some more effort. But yesterday, I liked his interaction with CC. Both Payal Nair and Kinshuk excelled in that scene. When Payal, leaving aside her evil mind, was concerned as a mother and was trying to find out her son's whereabouts, Kinshuk, as a desperate son, was giving answer, that noone can know what he is upto.

Coming to his Journey from Anti hero To hero.....Viren knowingly or Unknowingly will always end up benifitting Nivi...Whether he loves her or not...She will end up with getting justice in the process!!

Nivedita is a good soul. I believe her destiny is making her pass through this, because she needs to be independent. She should learn not to depend on Sid or Viren, to help her out. "Apna hath Jagannath"

Virens plans so far have been foolproof and been executed with precision and has got the required results...But from now on ..He has to depend on Nivi for his plans....which will actually back fire!!!
I feel he is getting impatient already! The way he is telling "I'll keep patience is indicative that he is losing patience, as to why Nivedita is not taking Sid's name". This impatience will make him make some mistakes, which will backfire.

Coz he has selected the wrong person....Nivi is incapable of hate!!She is shocked right now,,may be even disgusted with the idea that it might be Sid....But hate ...Never!!
She could not hate even CC and jawahar....Morever she is attached to Vandana nd Divya too....She will always think of the consequences!!

Aptly put! Nivedita cannot hate anyone, not even CC and JW. And even if she hates Sid and believes Sid is the person behind, she will think 100 times about the consequences. She will not open her mouth, till Divya looks unhappy and is pissed off with Sid. Same with Vandana.

The Anti hero will become so desperate to make Nivi open her mouth...He might end up becoming a heroLOLCoz he is leaving all the clues behind.....And once Sid or Nivi get hold of them they will end up protecting each other rather than destroy!!!
He left two clues behind! once, the train ticket and another time, the photo. But that can be a mistake

Sometimes i feel he is doing it all deliberately leaving behind crucial hints that he might be involved !!! Why????I dont know whether He hates Sid For just accepting his fate and moving on .....Or he has some grievances against him!!
Have to reflect more to answer this question!Smile

The very fact that he has not tried any physical intimacy with Nivi and treats her with utmost respect and even opts to stay in another room...shows that he has not accepted her as his wife in the true sense...
True! or he at least has that much respect left for a woman. But one thing is sure, that he does not love Nivi. Because if he loves Nivi and is still using her, then its even more a worse crime. As, he is utilising a girl, who he knows how much has suffered before.

.And by doing all this ....He might end up Destroying Sids Marriage!!
He and his mother, both are independently working at destroying Sid's marriage, by proving Sid a "characterless".

He is not after property...
He is not! His hatred for Sid is more than that. He wants to take away everything from Sid.

By showing everyone that Sid is the Stalker...The only person who will totally believe and act immediately will be Divya.....Maybe that is wht he means By barbadi!!
No doubt, Divya will be the first one! May be, when Nivi takes time to utter Sid's name, viren might rely on Divya, to defame Sid. But if that is the case, then he is desreputing Nivi also. Because, later people might think that Nivi intentionally was saving Sid. Sid needs Divya's trust more than anyone else right now, but she will be the one to testify against Sid, for her own false beliefs.

HEY, Excellent post. Pls write more. anyways, I am thinking of cutting down my time in IF, as its too much distracting and my work has started to suffer.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66akhilhaGita97

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
good job ladies!ROFL

He is getting very impatient.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I now feel its better if creatives show "Viren never loved Nivi". As if he is in love, and then did all these, that is more worse. He will be a total pervert, if he uses a lady who he loves, to achieve his goals and that too by traumatising her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaP.Kamaljit.Sean

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Thanks Bani.....Please keep posting...You are truly amazing in perceiving things and also u back up ur reasoning with your knowledge,,V enlightening!! Nowadays i come to the forum just to read your views....so please dont disappoint me!!Smile

Love and hate both are dangerous emotions when they are very intense......Hate sometimes springs up from love...Dejected love!!

I feel Viren Loved Sid  very much when they were young ....And Sid  never reciprocated coz he was so attached to Putul....And may be even if Nivi is not directly involved....Sids involvement with Nivi  might have created some insecurities in him as achild.. and Sid could have stopped him from being sent away and he didnt!!.And i also feel From a young age Viren was a  rebel and always voiced out his displeasure whereas Sid kept quite and saw His mom being illtreated etc without showing his anger...even when growing up!!!

I think Viren started hating Sid coz he would never stand up for any one he loved....Be it Viren.Vandana and now Nivi.....So Viren feels utter disgust and hatred Coz  he feels Sid just stands and sees the tamasha...Though he knows that such horrible things are happening in front of his eyes,,,he does not have the courage to voice out!!

This is from Virens point of view!!!Becoz the way he utters''Nivi bolegi...TU KItna kamina hai..Siddharth Sood!!!!

He also gave lots of opportunities For Sid to really speak out his mind...But Sid didnt....Atleast in Nivis case .....So i think He started planning all this ..So that Sid will burst open ..If u observe..He is trying to put Sid down In Nivis eyes First,.....And then others thru her!!No property is involved here...no other motives also!! It is to prove..... that he stalked Nivi.....Why????Coz he loved her..Almost married her And left her ,,,For what????Coz his family wanted...Coz nivi wanted....Whatever the reason..I think Viren wants Him to repent For that!!Not that VIren LOves Nivi...He does not..But becoz of sids attitude towards his loved ones....that is what he hates!!Now he wants to prove that Sid cannot see Nivi happy...And He has stooped to such low level !!

It is his whole attitude which Viren hates more than the person himself.....What he gains if his plan succeeds????He gains the satisfaction of Seeing Sid falling from his Throne to the ground and face the wrath of his so called wife....His mother and Loss of respect from dadaji...Yd..

IN this whole process..Viren might end up losing Nivi ....He is ready even for that..NOW!! But what he doesnt know is he will suffer the most when Nivi and Sid are suffering...Seeing their lives were totally ruined coz of him and his parents!! He will repent!!
Sids love for Nivi is strong and pure,,,And Nivi too cannot hurt Him !! So this is where His plan will start failing...Coz once Nivi starts suspecting that Viren might be involved.....It will all go haywire!! In the whole process ..A Guy who never believed in love will start believing in that emotion......He will become a whole new person who will start having faith..faith in good things!!

Edited by akhilha - 21 January 2011 at 11:42am

akshi-sidputul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index