Happy Anniversary to our beloved show!!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Wishing CID and FW very happy anniversary. I hope CID continues for many yearsπŸ˜›
13 years ago, a great show was born....a show that is now the longest running show in the history of Indian TV....and the loyal viewers of the show have been blessed to have seen the same characters for 13 years....despite it's many obstacles, it still stands strong! Happy 13th birthday, CID!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Happy Birthday CID!πŸ₯³

you're crossing your adolescence.....I know things change these time, like you're changing these days, but we're always here to give you support, and help you! (Like if you need stories, we have story writers, if you need actors, we're always ready!πŸ˜†)
Edited by Tanza - 13 years ago
Happy Anniversary to our beloved CID! What wonderful 13 years they've been. Our actors' performances have only gotten better and better and even in the stories we get to see glimpses of the old glory of the Golden Age in quite some episodes, and I have faith that we shall see it return. Here's to our full support to everybody involved in the show and I pray to God that CID goes on for many more glorious years, along with its amazing cast!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u made our life and u are making our days.........

love u cid and loves all the cid members😊
Chalo, on IF i am the last one.but I have already wished Happy Anniversary to many of us in the morning itselfπŸ˜›

Once again !! A very Happy Anniversary To our favouite show. Its beyond just a show now. If it wasnt, then we would not have kept watching it for so long !! Its a surprising thing that a show can cross such heights inspite of not being at its best always !! Wishing all CID cast-crew-staff-creaties and CIDians(thats us) a very Happy Anniversary !! Congratulations to everyone !!

Hip hip huraay !!!πŸ₯³

3 cheers for The team...for us...for everyone !! May GOD, make it better and better and get back those bEST days once again...May GOD let it live for many more years to comeπŸ˜ƒ Life would have been so different without these 13 years old show !!😳
Wishing our Favorite CID A very Happy Anniversary.....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...yesterday  it completed 13 years.....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .......Its a great achievement...⭐️.⭐️.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ......May god bless the CID cast, crew and everybody associated with it....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ......
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY......πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ₯³
Congratulations to CID,our beloved Trio and all the memebers.All my best wishes with CID.Hope it runs for many more yrs.
Happy AnniversaryπŸ₯³... CID, a show I started watching accidentally.. and the show itself doesn't know.. what it gives me.. in the past 13 years.. I can't express in words that how many shades of my emotion has been attached with the show.. Hats off to CID and every cast and crew member of the present and past..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Happy Anniversary
CID Rocks😊