Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CHUP BILKUL CHUP - Page 2

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Dekho Maan se pehle kitna darti thi Geet ab sab kuch ulta hogaya.....Maan ko Sherni Khurana (no longer Handa) dhamki de rahi hain.....

Loved it........always loved their Nhok-Jhok scenes especially loved Maan's Chup Bilkul Chup.......and was pleasantly surprised when Geet said it the first time......Great One again........loved it.......πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

LOVE UR COMMENTS ...........THEY ENCOURAGE ME TO MAKE MORE AND MORE CREATIVE POSTS

I THANK ALL OF U GUYZ FOR COMMENTING AND GIVING NECESSARY SUGGESTIONS😊

Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing,
the other day i was thinking of requesting you for a 'chup' post, please add first chup, it was so intensly said by Maan
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"YOU R  ROCKING WITH YOUR POST ".WANTED YOU TO POST AT OFFICIAL SITE WANTED THEM TO KNOW HOW KEENLY WE OBSERVES  MAANEET . FABULOUS WORK ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOUR POST.
sldeeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: t_areeb

amazing,

the other day i was thinking of requesting you for a 'chup' post, please add first chup, it was so intensly said by Maan

could u remind me of the scene which u are talking about ..........so that i could add the pic which i have missed😊
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: acjanfeb1

"YOU R  ROCKING WITH YOUR POST ".WANTED YOU TO POST AT OFFICIAL SITE WANTED THEM TO KNOW HOW KEENLY WE OBSERVES  MAANEET . FABULOUS WORK ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOUR POST.

thnx for loving my posts buddy 😊.................they would definitely realize how we guyz are mad at MAANEET πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
their silence are also so full of life as though silences also speak...😍 Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 18mypride

fabulous pics collections.... aap ka toh jawab nahien.... so nice of u!

thanx buddy................u r right pics are fabulous...............in each and every pic we can c the variation of expressions in geet's eyes fear, surprise, shock, adoration, desire, belief in MAAN and many more 😍
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and now you goπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...another postsπŸ˜‰...you made my day...dreaming about maan and geet now😍😍...bye bye for gods sake your posts are really endearing and close to our hearts.❀️.πŸ‘
πŸ‘Edited by sindu1231 - 13 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovely post😊😊..............so true...........ur posts always makes us relive those golden moments....thanks buddyπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—............Geet ki himmat ab itni bad gayi hai ki woh ab Maan ko chup kara rahi haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...............also one more scene u know in india paints Geet says bilkul chup to Maan in storeroomπŸ˜†

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone please tell me the episode of that last pic in which Geet says "chup" to Maan in that blue salwaar?

As I have no Star One,I don't watch,I just follow the updates and watched only few episodes.Its interesting to see Geet say Chup to Maan.I know about the first one but dunno that last one.Thanks in advance 😊
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago