India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

!!!GhuppShupp Corner!!!#3 (Page 146)

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Yes trust me I heard the same thing... Pune is good place and bla bla...... and trust me jitna mai excited thi to come here utna hi frustrate ho gayee hu yaha aake..... as if I have Raaz Pichle Janam ka with Pune...... that all the germs and bad things of here only attacks me...... lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom.Shayari

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shayari

Originally posted by samFan

@shekar....u dont want to change their DP ever?????? salman ko tho change karo pls...bhagyasree ko rehne do...
@Nilu....tum pune ki baare mein itna dararahi ho ki mein kabhi himmat hi nahi karungi ki waha jaane ke liye..lol

hahaha..... I will someday ask my hubby to scan my prescriptions and email them to you..... and just see what weird medicines they wrote me as later as a result of those how much trouble I had..... weird medicines ke weird side effects...... and ofcourse dont even ask me how they handle patients wounds...... they treat it like you are some non living thing and nothing hurts you...... I have seen similar things done to my mother in Kolkata.... and docs are very sweet and definitely handle wounds with care unlike here...... 
achcha aisa hain???? jab woh tumhari wound ko itna buri tarah se handle kar rahe thein tho tab tum kyun chup baithi thi...ek laat dena tha unn kutto ko......LOL

See I have some dushmani with Pune pichle janam ka I have no idea LOL..... first day I landed here.... with 24 hours I met with a small accident while arranging furniture.... and my left foot thumb nail got uprooted at midnight..... I ran to ER.... and they removed it.... and tab se Pune is torturing me...... and the doctors..... Gawd... kaha se aye hai pata nahi...... he used to remove my bandage like he is opening some coke bottle..... how weird is that...... I said it hurts.... he doesnt care as if it dont matter...... and rest is history...... and all these taking place in Jehangir nursing home.... supposedly the biggest health care in Pune...... 

Shayari

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Yes trust me I heard the same thing... Pune is good place and bla bla...... and trust me jitna mai excited thi to come here utna hi frustrate ho gayee hu yaha aake..... as if I have Raaz Pichle Janam ka with Pune...... that all the germs and bad things of here only attacks me...... lol
chalo jaane do nilu....iss pune ko na tera shaap jaroor lagne wala hain ki yeh pune tumhe itna jo sataya hain  

Trust me..... in the history of one year of mine in Pune this is the first time I have been sahi salamat even after 14 days of stay here......  I everyday count days...... LOL But whenever I am out of Pune I am all good and happy with no probs at all...... LOL

.GoldySom.Shayari

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged

.GoldySom.yellowflower

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged

.GoldySom.

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

@shekar....u dont want to change their DP ever?????? salman ko tho change karo pls...bhagyasree ko rehne do...
@Nilu....tum pune ki baare mein itna dararahi ho ki mein kabhi himmat hi nahi karungi ki waha jaane ke liye..lol

hahaha..... I will someday ask my hubby to scan my prescriptions and email them to you..... and just see what weird medicines they wrote me as later as a result of those how much trouble I had..... weird medicines ke weird side effects...... and ofcourse dont even ask me how they handle patients wounds...... they treat it like you are some non living thing and nothing hurts you...... I have seen similar things done to my mother in Kolkata.... and docs are very sweet and definitely handle wounds with care unlike here...... 
achcha aisa hain???? jab woh tumhari wound ko itna buri tarah se handle kar rahe thein tho tab tum kyun chup baithi thi...ek laat dena tha unn kutto ko......LOL

See I have some dushmani with Pune pichle janam ka I have no idea LOL..... first day I landed here.... with 24 hours I met with a small accident while arranging furniture.... and my left foot thumb nail got uprooted at midnight..... I ran to ER.... and they removed it.... and tab se Pune is torturing me...... and the doctors..... Gawd... kaha se aye hai pata nahi...... he used to remove my bandage like he is opening some coke bottle..... how weird is that...... I said it hurts.... he doesnt care as if it dont matter...... and rest is history...... and all these taking place in Jehangir nursing home.... supposedly the biggest health care in Pune...... 

ohh sorry abt that !!.. how is your thumb nail now!!  ... Was the dressing of the wound done by doctor or some nurse !! .. bandage removing will be done with much care by Nurses than the doctors !!..

Shayariyellowflower

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Go to top