Chat Clubs

!!!GhuppShupp Corner!!!#3 (Page 113)

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

shekhar

2 mins..oh waaoo..nilu ab se apne saare sabjiyan london bhej diya karo shekhar 2 mins mein kaat kar waapis bhej dengeROFL
LOLLOLLOL  phunny Dolly LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Big smileBye Nilu and Dolly .. Take CareBig smile

-allizwell-

.GoldySom. IF-Dazzler
.GoldySom.
.GoldySom.

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by samFan

kk..is it funny kind of song??

All I can say........... its just our kind of song......  it puts across all my hearts desire in it............ lol 

Yes its the comedy of the year........... lol

kk give me the link

@shekhar
u have a daughter?? oh waaaooo how old is she?? wht's her name?Embarrassed

Vanshika - 18months old.
U can see her pics on FB

Edited by Goldysom - 07 February 2011 at 1:40pm

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goldysom

Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by laxmi_s

hello!!!

Hi...... aji sunthi ho????LOL

haan bolo bhagyawaanLOLLOL
Kahan ho aajkal?? Thakkurain??? Zorr ka jhatka lag gaya ka???LOLLOL Pallo rani, Soma, Nilu sab ghayab hain.....ConfusedOuch

Hello Laxmi. Big smile.  tried a lot not too say Ji Laxmin Ji...
How are you,..  Aap ka Exams katam hogaye kya... How is this show SGP. LOL

hi soma..Big smile.. wanted to tell u this yaar.... i read your post that u want to see SGP in our forum... Smile u watch it from now as the most beautiful moments r now.... it is a beautiful serial.... IST it is aired at around 7.30.... i don't know at what time u might get to see where u reside... but it is an awesome serial.... and the characters r so real.... u just will laugh and cry along with them.... Big smile... u can get them online at bhejafry or desirecap..... try to see the earlier videos of the same... as the story is immensely great if u know right from the beginning... if u want to know in short... i will let u know... in short in my next post do read it dear....ConfusedBig smile

@nilu... thanks so much dear. for letting me know about cutiejaan... i had to abruptly log off as someone was at door... yest. sorry for the same dear.....Cry.... Big smile

@shayari
hi dear.... not met u for so long... hope things r fine at your end... how is sweetie??? Embarrassed

.GoldySom.

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Cutie jaan.... Soma is taking interest in SGP so shall provide him a gist of the serial... u too give him more info. on the same....LOL

Soma...

The story begins with Suhana as a spoilt rich brat who has an only sister .... she is damn innocent... also falls for a model who is a nerd and is flirtatious... she refuses all proposals for this guy.... her dad not knowing this reason.... her sis is dman matured.... the sad thing is her mom died at her young age and she was bought up by her dad KK all alone.... so he has given her all liberties .... so Suhana is a character who is spoilt but damn good at heart.... if things put across to her in the right way she understands... but till now... there was no one who tried it with her.... all this about the Bajpais....!her parivaar!
The story of Ishaan..... he is a nerdy chap.... always teased by his cousins at home....just for fun.... as all proposals r turned down for him for his bhondu ness.... he is damn good at heart.... a simpleton.... all in parivaar love him immensely.... but he is not the kind of today's guy.... so gets shunned by this generation girls.... never fallen in love.... even shy of the other sex....LOL... there is complete joint family with him.... comprising of Dada, dadi, his  badimaa,(her husband left her for another woman), his parents, his cousins, their wives and this parivaar  r extremely jovial and share the pains and the gains..... a beautiful parivaar... that is Kashyaps.....!
So sasuraal Genda phool is how this imperfect couple meet accidentally, how they land up in marraige ... , how she falls for all the members of the parivaar, how the parivaar makes her realise her love for Ishaan and she falls for him eventually.... Now they r in HM.... the story is at its romantic best now.... so look  out for the videos as there r extremely funny scenes among the cousins, how dada trains Ishaan for his SR, how Suhana confesses her love to Ishaan, how SID (Suhana's ex ) ditches her., how Suhana bonds with BM(badimaa) ..... there r moments u will feel like watching again and again.... this serial is just Superb Soma.... Big smile... hope u got the gist.... thanks.... enjoy bye.... do let me know about the same... and also watch it and let me know whether u liked it....Embarrassed

.GoldySom.

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
@cutie....
Whcih siggy dear? i hunted for it in rohit thread also ...par nahi mila....Cry... do PM me the link ok.....
also many have said a photo of him in blue skirt ....where ist hat....LOL... yeh ab kya kya karega yaar....LOL

.GoldySom.

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-allizwell-

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-allizwell-

Go to top