Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Give me a fish name which does not have any thorns and bones !!.
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Originally posted by: samFan

Pune me machhi bahut badi cheez hai...... I got fake Hilsa in Pune..... which looks like Hilsa but tastes like stupid....... those fake Hilsa's were banned in Kolkata...... ðŸ˜­  Pune aint a foodie's delight....... I dont like the mutton available here either..... soo I dont cook mutton here at all...... Also no Piyaj koli's available here which is my favourite veggie..... and the Chicken rolls of Pune...... you wont want to have another...... and costs a fortune...... 55 rupees for one chicken roll and that tastes like stupid....... In Kol we get chicken roll for 25 and tastes like heaven..... 

Vegitarian food is too costly than Non-veg these days !!..
nilu
too bad...the situation is nt tht bad over here[delhi] even though we dont get the best bengali dishes but still the food out here is good...i usually dont eat fish here..they sell some duplicte rohu..yuckk...but some of the north indian dishes are really nice nd for everything else theres a dominos pizza hut kfc nd mc donals😆
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Goldysom

Give me a fish name which does not have any thorns and bones !!.

Prawns...... ðŸ˜† You can make curry with it, cook it in mustard sauce and coconut milk  (chingri macher malaikari, bengali cuisine's delight) and put them in veggies......  

Prawns...... ðŸ˜† You can make curry with it, cook it in mustard sauce and coconut milk  (chingri macher malaikari, bengali cuisine's delight) and put them in veggies......  

shekhar
pamplet😆 it has just one bone😆 but i ont know how it tastes since i hv never had pamplet😆 its a mumbaiyya fish
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

shekhar
pamplet😆 it has just one bone😆 but i ont know how it tastes since i hv never had pamplet😆 its a mumbaiyya fish

Yes, I like this fish.. good for fry or Roast. yummy...
shekhar
is it really yummy? i think i will give it a try then?
yellowflower thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

nilu

too bad...the situation is nt tht bad over here[delhi] even though we dont get the best bengali dishes but still the food out here is good...i usually dont eat fish here..they sell some duplicte rohu..yuckk...but some of the north indian dishes are really nice nd for everything else theres a dominos pizza hut kfc nd mc donals😆

The only good thing of Pune is weather.... except summer...... which is hellish...... extremely hot and dry...... Its very polluted, dry, weirdly dusty, filled with germs (God knows why all the germs of Pune attacks me all the time, thank God I have not got sick yet after returning back here) First time in history I came back to Pune and healthy even after 13 days of stay..... otherwise everytime I return here and I get sick ðŸ˜­ .......... and normal restaurants are weird...... food is stupid.... you eat anything outside which is not branded and you get sick...... You have to eat only branded food KFC, MC Donalds and even if things like dahi vada/momo etc then too it has to be from somewhr big otherwise you get food poisoning...... I had some buttered sweet corn once from street and next I am hitted with the worst food poisoning of my life.... another time I took some patis type thing again food poisoning...... So I avoid all kind of unbranded food (street food)
yellowflower thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goldysom

Yes, I like this fish.. good for fry or Roast. yummy...

My mother makes awesome pamphlet curry...... but I cant cook it good.... so I dont buy it..... Its good for roast!! 

The only good thing of Pune is weather.... except summer...... which is hellish...... extremely hot and dry...... Its very polluted, dry, weirdly dusty, filled with germs (God knows why all the germs of Pune attacks me all the time, thank God I have not got sick yet after returning back here) First time in history I came back to Pune and healthy even after 13 days of stay..... otherwise everytime I return here and I get sick ðŸ˜­ .......... and normal restaurants are weird...... food is stupid.... you eat anything outside which is not branded and you get sick...... You have to eat only branded food KFC, MC Donalds and even if things like dahi vada/momo etc then too it has to be from somewhr big otherwise you get food poisoning...... I had some buttered sweet corn once from street and next I am hitted with the worst food poisoning of my life.... another time I took some patis type thing again food poisoning...... So I avoid all kind of unbranded food (street food)

is it?😲 yess even i had food poisoning once after having chat from roadsideCry i never eat food sold on streets...it affects my health badlyCry