Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.GoldySom. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: samFan

He doesnt watch anything I watch on tv....... He only watches english movies, news, space programs on Discovery/Nat Geo...... Egulo dekhei to I fell in love sooo bad.............. lol

I too like these @bold. 
Nilu
i did my bachelors from delhi  and u?? lemme guess from kolkata?  

.GoldySom. thumbnail
have you guys seeen the movie 'The Terminal'    toooo good movie...πŸ˜ƒ
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Goldysom

hahaha ... ek ya do scene dekhe ke yeh nahi bol sakthe hai.. watch one complete episode and see.... if your hubby permits..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I aint a kid that my hubby permits me to watch shows..... by the way I will never permit my kids to watch these stupid shows....... bachhe bigad jayenge.......... lol
yellowflower thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

Nilu

i did my bachelors from delhi  and u?? lemme guess from kolkata?  

Yes dear............ If you get membership in  British Council you will find lots of dvd of good literature based movies.... I used to be an ex member during my grads days and bring lots of dvd from thr and watch nice movies............. 
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Originally posted by: samFan

I aint a kid that my hubby permits me to watch shows..... by the way I will never permit my kids to watch these stupid shows....... bachhe bigad jayenge.......... lol

True,... my kid will not allow us to watch any other channels on TV except her video rhymes CD.πŸ˜†

have you guys seeen the movie 'The Terminal'    toooo good movie...πŸ˜ƒ

no havent watched any movie recently?😭😭 terminal...kk..i'll try to watch it if i get time😳 is it an out an out action film
.GoldySom. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

no havent watched any movie recently?😭😭 terminal...kk..i'll try to watch it if i get time😳 is it an out an out action film

No its not an action movie at all... it is abt a person facing the problem in the airport terminal and the love he gains from all.... this movie leaves a good impression on your mind .....πŸ˜ƒ
yellowflower thumbnail
I remember hollywood movies only by storylines never by names.......... 

No its not an action movie at all... it is abt a person facing the problem in the airport terminal and the love he gains from all.... this movie leaves a good impression on your mind .....πŸ˜ƒ

oh then its ok...ab film ki dvd ka jugaad karti hoon kahi seπŸ˜† 15 din mein to jaroor finish kar dungi😳