plzzz cvs dont make khanak a pendulum

Posted: 13 years ago
dont make khanak a pendulum........plzzzzzzz we have seen it in many serials dont want it in RBO....
khanak' s dreams and she totally in confusion is really not gudddd......never expected this from RBO
We want to see strong khanak not a confused khanak.......very much disappointed with the way it is shown enough of dragging plzz.......Love to Watch Strong Khanak.....Hope we will get back our strong khanak soon in RBO.....
badly missing my khanak/yashu smile........
ya dear me too cvs r really bad...................i hope it will be a dream cuz icant stand this god i am feeling really weired im nt gone watch  tonight episode until this crazy mess get over😭
i too feel they r just complicating everything.if my guesses are right then sunny will fall in love with khanak and then will turn negative and try to separate shanak.hope aisa na ho.
She'd better not go the Riddhima way !
Originally posted by togepe30

mg!shubh shubh bolo yaar.but i don't think any such thing will happen because she is not confused like ridz and very well knows whom she is in love with.😃 
Originally posted by prithvi_veer

i too feel they r just complicating everything.if my guesses are right then sunny will fall in love with khanak and then will turn negative and try to separate shanak.hope aisa na ho.

hey yaar already very disappointed with precap.....sunny falling in love with khanak can never think abt it aisa kuch nahi hoga.......yeh sunny ne mera pura dimaag kharab kardi....hope that precap scene is deleted in the epsiode......
Originally posted by togepe30

yaar vandu......hope so she never goes in ridhima way......never want to see khanak like that.....
Originally posted by snehapatro

hey yaar already very disappointed with precap.....sunny falling in love with khanak can never think abt it aisa kuch nahi hoga.......yeh sunny ne mera pura dimaag kharab kardi....hope that precap scene is deleted in the epsiode......
u know after mogambo sunny seems to be quite an unpredictable character.😕yeh kab kya karta hai kuch samajh mein nahi aata.
Originally posted by krock

ya dear me too cvs r really bad...................i hope it will be a dream cuz icant stand this god i am feeling really weired im nt gone watch  tonight episode until this crazy mess get over😭

ankita mene decide karli aaj sunny dikhega toh channel change.....hope that precap scene is deleted in the epsiode......
same here, sneha!...my mom doesnt lyk this track at all!
i want my old shanak bck...wid all the masti added!!... :)
but i hope sunny brings shanak closer than be4 and want to see khanak really strong now!
i miss her smile too........