Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I want Koki back to her old form!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I want Koki to get back to her own strong self....Am not liking the way she is being portrayed right now....Majboor and under pressure....And  i am still wondering...Why havent anybody forced to take Kinjal to the doctor Dead????? i am so surprised?????Everything is just assumed and accepted and everyone here is shown brainless.....But i have another thought that may be this Dhawal vala plan will backfire on Urmi...Lets c....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyalita0SangeetaHimanimonash1sandhyanand17upasana.diyaShell16-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want Koki back to her old form!!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

We are used to of watching a strong n firm koki that this new bechari we cnt digest.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnySangeetaHimanimonash1sriyapoojaupasana.diyasimran15

simran15

IF-Dazzler

simran15

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Kokila looked very dejected,like she's lost the battle against her own children,but she will bounce back, Kinjal will not marry Dhaval,she more will-powered then most Modi's, Urmila will never get want she wants....................Am surprised if there are ppl like Urmila........her actions n thoughts are so replusive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chennaigirl

I want Koki to get back to her own strong self....Am not liking the way she is being portrayed right now....Majboor and under pressure....And  i am still wondering...Why havent anybody forced to take Kinjal to the doctor Dead????? i am so surprised?????Everything is just assumed and accepted and everyone here is shown brainless.....But i have another thought that may be this Dhawal vala plan will backfire on Urmi...Lets c....

Don't worry Koki will bounce back.  This set back with Kinjal is of gargantuan proportion for someone like Koki.  But her spirit and her natural spunk will come through…that is how her character is written.  If no one els,e the CVs have been true to her character.

There  is no doubt that Urmi's plan will back fire and she will be back with another plan.  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top