Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Characters with obsessive nature - Viren (Page 2)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
so it's obvious that viren does not like nivi....wow i must say he took a big step by marrying nivi just to take revenge on sid!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewani

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
disgusting it is, who wants to c all this, they are making him villian like shakti in pratigya...oh man they have cheated us of our time, love, effort for this useless piece of drama, meaning all that was shown till today was fake and now we would be seeing an obsessed person like jawahar and chanchal who is out there to make life hell for sid and nivi and including us....they have done their biggest mistake, seeing a psycho who is unpredictable who can just do anything meaning new day new conspiracy...oh no i am kind of getting mad at them for this, used to feel so relaxed watching this cute little pair taking steps towards love...........how cute and sweet they looked...this story wont make any sense...i am sure
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
he is not Shakti! sorry! he is so intense and focussed. The way he talked to CC yesterday, showed his determination that noone can come in between him and his plan, not even his "shatir dimag" mother.

Kinshuk has really taken a bold step in his career. It will give him rich dividends as an actor. If he had played again a lovey-dovey character, then he would have lost in the crowd in no time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiVirMan_ArShi

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
my dear i m sorry if i have offended you, i was not talking about kinshuk, the boy is really very good in acting, i am talking about the character and the storyline....i dont like it....pleaseeeee there are already lot of villians out there and now one more added..........there is nothing left in the show, sid and nivi had an affair...........one fine day they twisted, viren entered they have taken 4 months to build a relationship now again new twist that viren is taking revenge that is still acceptable but viren not liking nivi is really stunning...meaning all that was fake, this is a very stupid reason to justify his revenge...and yeah this kind of character reversal is not worth watching, the episodes seeeem so long and boring...with no light moments at all....tell me seriously will u continue watching this if there is no love in it...c no one loves anyone in this show...it seems as if all relations are fake...too many negative characters...i sincerely look upon kinshuk as an action, the boy is really doing a good job and i bless him for his future, but still the storyline has to be good somewhat lighter...not the way it is cooking up now............daily a new suspense is really bugging...your views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
yes kinshuk really took a bold step by signing for such character...this will take his fame n popularity to a larger level...claps for him...Clap
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

my dear i m sorry if i have offended you, i was not talking about kinshuk, the boy is really very good in acting, i am talking about the character and the storyline....i dont like it....pleaseeeee there are already lot of villians out there and now one more added..........there is nothing left in the show, sid and nivi had an affair...........one fine day they twisted, viren entered they have taken 4 months to build a relationship now again new twist that viren is taking revenge that is still acceptable but viren not liking nivi is really stunning...meaning all that was fake, this is a very stupid reason to justify his revenge...and yeah this kind of character reversal is not worth watching, the episodes seeeem so long and boring...with no light moments at all....tell me seriously will u continue watching this if there is no love in it...c no one loves anyone in this show...it seems as if all relations are fake...too many negative characters...i sincerely look upon kinshuk as an action, the boy is really doing a good job and i bless him for his future, but still the storyline has to be good somewhat lighter...not the way it is cooking up now............daily a new suspense is really bugging...your views

I think Viren not loving Nivi and using him makes more sense and leaves open a way to their reunion. This might lead to him making a fresh start. Because if he loves Nivi and still he is using her, thats all the more worse.
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

yes kinshuk really took a bold step by signing for such character...this will take his fame n popularity to a larger level...claps for him...Clap
yeah dear Kinshuk is playing the character brilliantlyClapClapi am happy that he tried a very different character
vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
viren does not like nivi?
this is toomuch yaar..wat CTS r upto ...i dont know...
bt i m not gonna to watch dis show...BYE everyone

Go to top