Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he is not Shakti! sorry! he is so intense and focussed. The way he talked to CC yesterday, showed his determination that noone can come in between him and his plan, not even his "shatir dimag" mother.

Kinshuk has really taken a bold step in his career. It will give him rich dividends as an actor. If he had played again a lovey-dovey character, then he would have lost in the crowd in no time.

vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
my dear i m sorry if i have offended you, i was not talking about kinshuk, the boy is really very good in acting, i am talking about the character and the storyline....i dont like it....pleaseeeee there are already lot of villians out there and now one more added..........there is nothing left in the show, sid and nivi had an affair...........one fine day they twisted, viren entered they have taken 4 months to build a relationship now again new twist that viren is taking revenge that is still acceptable but viren not liking nivi is really stunning...meaning all that was fake, this is a very stupid reason to justify his revenge...and yeah this kind of character reversal is not worth watching, the episodes seeeem so long and boring...with no light moments at all....tell me seriously will u continue watching this if there is no love in it...c no one loves anyone in this show...it seems as if all relations are fake...too many negative characters...i sincerely look upon kinshuk as an action, the boy is really doing a good job and i bless him for his future, but still the storyline has to be good somewhat lighter...not the way it is cooking up now............daily a new suspense is really bugging...your views
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes kinshuk really took a bold step by signing for such character...this will take his fame n popularity to a larger level...claps for him...👏
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandipai

my dear i m sorry if i have offended you, i was not talking about kinshuk, the boy is really very good in acting, i am talking about the character and the storyline....i dont like it....pleaseeeee there are already lot of villians out there and now one more added..........there is nothing left in the show, sid and nivi had an affair...........one fine day they twisted, viren entered they have taken 4 months to build a relationship now again new twist that viren is taking revenge that is still acceptable but viren not liking nivi is really stunning...meaning all that was fake, this is a very stupid reason to justify his revenge...and yeah this kind of character reversal is not worth watching, the episodes seeeem so long and boring...with no light moments at all....tell me seriously will u continue watching this if there is no love in it...c no one loves anyone in this show...it seems as if all relations are fake...too many negative characters...i sincerely look upon kinshuk as an action, the boy is really doing a good job and i bless him for his future, but still the storyline has to be good somewhat lighter...not the way it is cooking up now............daily a new suspense is really bugging...your views

I think Viren not loving Nivi and using him makes more sense and leaves open a way to their reunion. This might lead to him making a fresh start. Because if he loves Nivi and still he is using her, thats all the more worse.
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiluvskinny

yes kinshuk really took a bold step by signing for such character...this will take his fame n popularity to a larger level...claps for him...👏

yeah dear Kinshuk is playing the character brilliantly👏👏i am happy that he tried a very different character
vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
viren does not like nivi?
this is toomuch yaar..wat CTS r upto ...i dont know...
bt i m not gonna to watch dis show...BYE everyone