Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Characters with obsessive nature
Buzz up!

Dhanashri Kulrani/ Hill Road Media

We have seen obsessive lovers in our shows, but nowadays a new trend is coming up about characters who are obsessed in nature.So we take a look at some of the interesting characters that are famous for their role among the audiences and which makes interesting watch them.

Showing 6 of 7 images Previous    Next
Viren

Viren from Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein
Viren is very humble and protective about his wife Nivedita but the reality is that he does not like Nivedita. He is obsessed day by day when he watches Siddharth being very happy in his life. He wants her to hate Siddharth.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Characters-with-obsessive-nature&aid=2505

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha-Preetz-simran728celestaeKinshukKiDewaniPoojaa_POmshanti1111KinSanj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
How does this make sense,  infact Sidharth is not happy since the time he is married to Divya,  I dont  believe this article

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiFrozenRain

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
May be, he likes neither Sid nor Nivedita. He felt if Sid and Nivedita are together, they would be very happy and hence, closed all means of their reconciliation.
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
yes me too dotn believe this article....infact after marriage viren seems to b more happy than sid....poor sid ..!!! m feeling so sad for him...yday too he answered so innocently that he was there wen all bad hapened to nivi...i didnt like that....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRainPoojaa_Pdiyaloveskinny

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

yes me too dotn believe this article....infact after marriage viren seems to b more happy than sid....poor sid ..!!! m feeling so sad for him...yday too he answered so innocently that he was there wen all bad hapened to nivi...i didnt like that....

Sid looked extremely unhappy even before marriage. Thats when Viren asked dadima that why Siddharth looked unhappy. He then thought that Sid was restless and in his restlessness, he might even break his marriage. And if Sid is not married, there is a chance that Nivi-Sid can settle scoes later, as Sid is already apologetic and Nivedita is a compassionate girl, who will forgive Sid sooner or later. So, he closed all ways of Nivi-Sid reunion, by himself marrying Nivi and then his mother was there to make Sid's life hell through Divya (though mother and son are not working together)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRaindiyaloveskinny

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
i'm fed up of this article....just login to check if we got any kinha segment today.....then what i got....another jhatka.....no i'm nomore going to believe any articles.....how can the CT's can show us viren dont love nivi....nonsense....if they did it they will going to commit the biggest mistake...bcz it only result in lossing fans of ccbm....we try to calm ourselves by believing viren loves nivi..then such stupid articles came to disturb our minds once again.....no i dont believe it until viren himself confirms abt his love.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
If we keep getting such articles and we start believing in them am sure CCBM will lose its viewers as we all love the Nivren Jodi,  hope there is no truth in this article, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewani

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler
KinshukKiDewani
KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

i dnt tink happy buh i tink tht viren doesn want siddarth to be happy
cuz siddarth loves/ used to love nivi n wnts her to hates him
he will neva b happy wen viren i around
i tinks he killin two birds with 1 stone
1 is 4 takin revenge 4rm nivi n secnd is makin siddarth life like hell, buh i tink he hates siddarth mre thn wanted to tke revenge 4rm nivi.

Edited by KinshukKiDewani - 21 January 2011 at 6:09am

Go to top