Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I would have loved to have a sequel to both of these shows but that will never happen. Yet I have hope for Bandini season 2 becasue they've done it with KMH which was a lower rated show than Bandini. It also seems that Imagine listen to their fans. Regarding Birwa's truth, that will never happen since she's no longer apart of the show.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: copter

They need birwas truth out and then end Bandini on a good note and leave it at that ;-) Lol I want a second season of KGGK and KSBKBT yet, lol - they left that on a cliff hanger.

i want only of kyonki n kzk. Kzk for my jaanus n kyonki i wanna know who kidnapped nandini's kid? Long time ago i heard that kyonki going to lead to have season 2 but no any kinda info regarding it as of now!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

<font color="#CC0000">I would have loved to have a sequel to both of these shows but that will never happen. Yet I have hope for Bandini season 2 becasue they've done it with KMH which was a lower rated show than Bandini. It also seems that Imagine listen to their fans. Regarding Birwa's truth, that will never happen since she's no longer apart of the show.</font>

i found that in second season script writers spoil story. Fst season of kmh was much better dn ds new one. I watched that continually,but new one makes me bored whenever i watched its any eps.hope that bandini 2 goes well, many stories realted to many chars still left to show .
Fazzzz thumbnail
I agree, I watched the season 1 of KMH regularly but don't bother watching KMH 2. I would only want KZK sequel if PRB was in it.

U still want to know who kidnapped Nandini's kid. ðŸ˜† Didn't they show Parvati in the end saying that she has Karan-Nandini's son and then it ended. Bandini season 2 can't be any worse than what they're showing now.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Hunn, i had not watched last eps of kyonki. Really sakshi kidnapped him ,she was never showed in it ,its bad things of ekta show, from anywhere she brings any person. About going on bandini's recent track,no comment from my side ! Would like to stay mum ds moment!
Fazzzz thumbnail
Baa died and she left the entire wealth in Parth's (Nandini's son) name. Tulsi was told to meet the person who has Parth so she went to meet the kidnapper who turned out to be Parvati. Parvati said that she told Baa to make the will in Parth's name and also that she has Parth and the show finished abruptly.
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey fazy....yaar now u has also started updating kyunki....
awesum!!!!!
tell me 1 thing how  remember all this,,,,i mean its always so confusing....but u ....u r genious!!!!!!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Needhi , yeah she has sharp memory , i think that she takes bournvita.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why the comments out here are almost unrelated to the topic? 😕

@vrinda i don't know why but something is fishy coz only a week left and we have got no official announcement either by the channel or the Ph..!
So lets hope for the best 😊
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i think people forgot this is BANDINI FORUM and not forum of archived shows😕

yes its very mysterious as to whats on with BT and imagine