India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

AKSHAY on Mission !!!

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
AKSHAY is getting very suspicious regarding Ranbir's real identity........and is trying his best to know the actual truth of RANBIR anyhow........and saveMANJARi from getting into any troubleSmile
But I think that Ranbir will somehow fool Akshay and prove him wrong......and MANJARI might not believe AKSHAY. . . . .Also Ranbir has just entered the show.....and he might not go from the show so soon.....Confused
What you'll think?

Edited by frenz4u - 21 January 2011 at 6:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21-Mema-spamalot

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I am thinking the CV's are going to show us a big fight between Akshay and ManjariCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21frenz4u

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I wont count on Manjari knowing the truth about Rambir so soon....Akshay,though,was on his guard bfore but now his suspicions hav gone to rest for a while...But anything could happen!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21frenz4u-Mema-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I think you guys are some what right.. I dont think Akshay will tell directly to Manjari the truth but instead he will try to stop her from getting closer to Ranbir and all that stuff.. And yes Farhin even Im sure that Manjari's not gonna believe Akshay at all.. And abt Ranbir leaving or not, I think he entered the show as one the 3 main leads.. Out of which Ajay has already left, now they are left with Akshay and Ranbir.. So even I dont think that he will go so soon.. However if Ajay returns then Ranbir might leave..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionfrenz4u-Mema-

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionfrenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index