Fan Fictions

FF MILEY JAB HUM TUM MN,SG,SK part 7 on pg 23

mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
            FF "MILEY JAB HUM TUM"

LEAD PAIRS ARE:            

MAYUR                     SAJAN                    SHANAK 

hello every body thank u so much for your comments your ideas n ya all of u dont worry bcoz i m keepin khanak the smallest sister i mean the younger the choti behen of mayank n samrat n shantanu will b the big bro of gunur n ya plz tell me that what should samrat call mayank bhai bhaiya or only mayank plz give the ideas! i think he should call him mayank only but sometimes only mayank bhai or  bhaiya what say! dont forget to give ur ideas
if any body wants to see my first topic on this ff so here is the site:

mjht forum site:

rbo forum site:

hey everyone actually i  have thought of shanak to be in interns in sanjeevani hospital but now its no possible i mean shantanu still can but mein sirf isiliye hi khanak ko bari sister bana rahi thi par yeh theek to nahi lagega na that mayank or samrat se choti behen college k bajaaye seedha intern ban gayi plz give your ideas i mean is it possible that shanak intern hon i mean that college se pehle hi intern koi banta hai? plz tell me n ya tell me that aap sab ko kya lagta hai that mein shanak ko college mein rakhoon ya phir intern par story banao i think college is better right.

hey all forgot to tell u i m keeping the name of this ff is 
 mjht "MILEY JAB HUM TUM"

n ya i m very sorry to them who dont want this name actually mujhe kuch samajh hi nahi araha tha hope no one is hurt or had felt bad if it is so i m very very sorry.

so the concept i will give but later on write now i m just giving introduction ok friends:

INTRODUCTION

SHARMAS

MAYANK SHARMA

he is the cool dude n padaku type he wants to become a lawyer  the eldest brother of samrat n khanak he is 23 years old n he is some sadu type but can do anything for his little siblings i mean for samrat n khanak especially her lovely sister khanak

SAMRAT SHARMA

he is a cool dude basket ball champion n he also cares for his little sister khanak he is 22 years old he also listen to what his bare bhaiya mayank says.

KHANAK SHARMA
she is sweet beutiful innocent little bubbly type little shy type
samrat n mayank sometimes calls khanak with the name of chutki

she is 21 years old (hey everyone plz dont mind for the age bcoz i m keeping shantanu 24 years that's y i m keeping her 21 n nupur 20 n gunjan 19 abh acha to nahi lagega na k gunjan 18 agar mein khanak ko 20 rakhungi to mujhe nupur ko 19 karna parega or kyunke gunjan nupur ko di bulayegi isliye mujhe use 18 karna parega so 18 will not suit that much i think so hope no one minds but still feel free to comment)

now the bhushans

BHUSHANS

SHANTANU BHUSHAN
he is 24 years old a cool dude he wants to become a doctor he cares alot of his two little sisters nupur n gunjan he is same as he is in the serial of lnmdj n rbo i mean he is cool n handsome n all u know naSmile

NUPUR BHUSHAN
she is vey much bubbly most beutiful georgous she is 20 years old she is the di of gunjan she respect her big bro shan as her parents bcoz when she n gunjan was very small their parents died in an accident  n sometimes with love i mean pyar se nupur shantanu ko big b ya phir big bro kar k bulati hai n sometimes nupur calls gunjan gunji pyar se

GUNJAN BHUSHAN

she is too shyful too sweet very innocent very beutiful she is 19 years old she loves her brother shaan bhaiya n her di (which is a super powerest women in the whole world in gunjan's eyes nupur protects gunjan from every bad thing n from the world)

so this was the character sketch or intro plz do comment waiting for your comments then i will write the 1st partSmile dont wory i m going to write it very soonBig smile

hey every1 firstly i really want to thank all of u for giving me your support which i needed very much so i was saying that first i was thinking to make the story of 3 sister gunur n khanak n 3 brother mayank samrat n shantanu but i thought of a new idea hope u all like it well by the way i m really thinking to make another ff but not now first i will finish my old ff's n then i will make the new 1 but plz remind me okay n once again thank you so much for liking my ffSmile

part 1 on pg 3
part 2 on pg 6
part 3 on pg 9
part 4 on pg 12
part 5 on pg 16
note on pg 17
new promo on pg 18
part 6 on pg 20
part 7 on pg 23

Edited by mayur_sidhma - 18 February 2011 at 1:35am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanangel_9karantakiarcrazymayuriandaniella05rafia 24Anjali_12koolgurlOlicityFandestinylovesariska_mnartiShafooshafy_MN-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.krock-Deepali-felicitysmoak.--Mahima--

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
hey!!...ur gonna start ur ff ??...i hav been waitin...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
jaldi ff start kar cuz i cant wait ur too sweet that u took our view in consideration u knw abt khanak....................ya khanak ko college main hi rakhna ............shaan perfect as big bro..........................teri story read kar ke lag raha hain mjht fir se start ho with3 jodies ..................plz contnous
p
.s.-dont give so many explination its ur story sweety u can do whatever u want ok

destinylove

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
nice

destinylove

...Mitali... IF-Dazzler
...Mitali...
...Mitali...