India-Forums

Mahi#1Pg38 Jeniferl Syral JiYalDelenal/KaSh[O] (Page 34)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamii16

Originally posted by Princezz22

Amazing!!!!!! Loved it!!!! Ive got one request! Can you do one of Karan & Kritika?? And you are right, Ahsan & Saba are really a great couple! well what can i say, Ahsan is the best!! So cute!!! ^_^

Thank you Shamii. Thanks alot or commenting.
And since you are new, the rules to request is that you have to give pictures.Big smileSo gimme their pics as soon as possible so I can make siggy on those pics. :D
OMG OMG you are AhSa fan?ShockedShocked Yayyy Yupiee.Dancing I got Ahsan-Saba fan like me, aren't they JUST AMAZING?Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Yes i will definitely send you the pics, but do you want me to post them so you can copy it or send you a url?

hehehe!!! First person ive met thats a Ahsan-Saba fan!! Do you watch any of their dramas??

You know we are SO similar? Except liking karan-kritika.LOLLOL
U like poetry, I love it too. U are Ahsan-Saba fan and omg me too.I love Ahsan-Saba together.
Yes I have watched dastaan, from there only I started loving them <3
And then they came in paani jaisa pyaar, but unfortunately, Ahsan was a villain there and he stayed for 6 episodes only, like he stayed in dastaan for 6 episodes.
Currently, Ahsan is in the serial 'Neeyat' which airs on ARY Digital. You can watch it on Youtube too, only two episodes have been done.
Currently, Saba is working on a new drama 'Maat' which shall soon be aired.
Ahsan and Saba have worked together in Bint-e-Adam and ghuroor.
They have also done one advertisement together. And guess what? They were invited for a joined interview on February 2011. Youtube pe videos are posted.
Other than that, Saba has been interviewed in Morning with Hum, The Sahir show,Shariff show and Geo ka koi show. Ahsan is also interviewed in Morning with Hum, The sahir show and Shariff show but not with Saba, with someone else.
Ahsan and Saba have won Best Supporting actor and best supporting actress award for Saleem-Suraiya characters in the drama Dastaan.
Saba is 27, not married yet.Ahsan age isn't revealed but he is married with daughter named Sukaina 5-6 years old.
Aur info jaana hain, tu bataongi.LOLLOL
Regarding Pictures, post them here :)

@Komal : Thanks SOO much for the comment. And I have written the texts myself :D
Regarding Ahsan, yup I am His DIEHARD fan, and if you read my above paragraph, you will understand what fangirl I am.ROFL Anyways, I know everything about Ahsan other than his age, tumhe pata hain uska age?
You want info on Ahsan read above paragraph.LOLLOLBtw, you like whom with Ahsan the most? He is amazing with all. Like Juggan kazim, Ayesha khan but for me he is best with Saba <3 I am making my gallery Ahsan-Saba AT.LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamii16ffkhan

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
goshhh jj kajen jiyaa stunninggg Day Dreaming n rest were cool too <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Awesome update Mahi. KaJen stuffs are amazing..!!Day Dreaming

..Armaania..

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
woahhh such a huge update..wowww
jenny siggies are awsome..lov the kajen stuff too
luvd the jay-piya stuff too..though i don't like them as a coupleErmm but they r looking fab in your siggiesTongue and as i m more biased towards abhiya.LOL.i loved abhiya stuff more then jay-piya oneEmbarrassedLOLLOL...other PKYEK stuff is awsome tooEmbarrassed
i really IPKKND stuff too..ASR one is really hotEmbarrassed and ARHI ones r amzing too

Edited by -Faiza- - 07 July 2011 at 11:43am

..Armaania..

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Amazing!!!!!! Loved it!!!! Ive got one request! Can you do one of Karan & Kritika?? And you are right, Ahsan & Saba are really a great couple! well what can i say, Ahsan is the best!! So cute!!! ^_^

Thank you Shamii. Thanks alot or commenting.
And since you are new, the rules to request is that you have to give pictures.Big smileSo gimme their pics as soon as possible so I can make siggy on those pics. :D
OMG OMG you are AhSa fan?ShockedShocked Yayyy Yupiee.Dancing I got Ahsan-Saba fan like me, aren't they JUST AMAZING?Day Dreaming
Day Dreaming
Yes i will definitely send you the pics, but do you want me to post them so you can copy it or send you a url?

hehehe!!! First person ive met thats a Ahsan-Saba fan!! Do you watch any of their dramas??

You know we are SO similar? Except liking karan-kritika.LOLLOL
U like poetry, I love it too. U are Ahsan-Saba fan and omg me too.I love Ahsan-Saba together.
Yes I have watched dastaan, from there only I started loving them <3
And then they came in paani jaisa pyaar, but unfortunately, Ahsan was a villain there and he stayed for 6 episodes only, like he stayed in dastaan for 6 episodes.
Currently, Ahsan is in the serial 'Neeyat' which airs on ARY Digital. You can watch it on Youtube too, only two episodes have been done.
Currently, Saba is working on a new drama 'Maat' which shall soon be aired.
Ahsan and Saba have worked together in Bint-e-Adam and ghuroor.
They have also done one advertisement together. And guess what? They were invited for a joined interview on February 2011. Youtube pe videos are posted.
Other than that, Saba has been interviewed in Morning with Hum, The Sahir show,Shariff show and Geo ka koi show. Ahsan is also interviewed in Morning with Hum, The sahir show and Shariff show but not with Saba, with someone else.
Ahsan and Saba have won Best Supporting actor and best supporting actress award for Saleem-Suraiya characters in the drama Dastaan.
Saba is 27, not married yet.Ahsan age isn't revealed but he is married with daughter named Sukaina 5-6 years old.
Aur info jaana hain, tu bataongi.LOLLOL
Regarding Pictures, post them here :)

@Komal : Thanks SOO much for the comment. And I have written the texts myself :D
Regarding Ahsan, yup I am His DIEHARD fan, and if you read my above paragraph, you will understand what fangirl I am.ROFL Anyways, I know everything about Ahsan other than his age, tumhe pata hain uska age?
You want info on Ahsan read above paragraph.LOLLOLBtw, you like whom with Ahsan the most? He is amazing with all. Like Juggan kazim, Ayesha khan but for me he is best with Saba <3 I am making my gallery Ahsan-Saba AT.LOLLOLLOLLOL
Ok... i will post the pics here!

As for the Ahsan info... OMG, i didnt even know that much!!! And ive watched someo of his dramas!!! There was one on TV ONE, i think called Sirf Ek Baar!! He looked sooo cute in that!!!!
And for Saba... my most recent was Uraan... it was a really good drama! its been a while since ive seen a drama with AHSAN-SABA in it!!! But will check out the ones you said... =) Thanxx for all the info!!!Smile

..Armaania..

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hiii
Beautiful update
Loved them all
2 good
Cant wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

..Armaania..

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
@Mahi... Well here are the pics!!!

Here are all the pics!!! Make it however you like!!!! Thanxxx!! ^_^

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunnipwincessx..Armaania..

Sunnipwincessx Goldie
Sunnipwincessx
Sunnipwincessx

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Wow awsome picx luved dem all piya and abhay and khushi and Arnav aww i wishh had picx ov kash xx

..Armaania..

Go to top