Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Mahi#1Pg38 Jeniferl Syral JiYalDelenal/KaSh[O] (Page 23)

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by _darklove_

I didn't know u made siggies awesome update
Love the B-desh one i barely see any B-desh siggies and love the text 


Thanks for commenting.
And Yes I make siggies and avis both.Big smile
I support Bangladesh in the cricket after my pakistan.
And I was sad when they couldn't qualify for the WC but then I thought Winning is not all about winning the game , but to win people's heart which Bdesh has done.

I love Hiru's siggy.
Oh cool I support Bangladesh too since i'm Bengali but i don't support Pakistan Embarrassed I support India though but Bangladesh Broke my heart with the low runs Ouch.They get nervous easily i think.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

ok lemme start commenting sabse pehle i luved the avis of kash !! it was Amazingg but it was stucking alot so cudnt watch it and the siggz were just to good Muahzzzz!!! yur an Amazing sigg maker Srslyyy!!! then i just luved this avis in love with it but not a fan of kajen so cant use!
Loved it!!!


Thanks Sanaya for the lovely comment.Hug
Aww such a big compliment.Nahin re I am not that good siggy maker also.LOLLOLU make more good siggies than me.Embarrassed
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by _darklove_

I didn't know u made siggies awesome update
Love the B-desh one i barely see any B-desh siggies and love the text 


Thanks for commenting.
And Yes I make siggies and avis both.Big smile
I support Bangladesh in the cricket after my pakistan.
And I was sad when they couldn't qualify for the WC but then I thought Winning is not all about winning the game , but to win people's heart which Bdesh has done.

I love Hiru's siggy.
Oh cool I support Bangladesh too since i'm Bengali but i don't support Pakistan Embarrassed I support India though but Bangladesh Broke my heart with the low runs Ouch.They get nervous easily i think.


Ah!!Everyone's opinion.Big smile
I don't support india.LOLLOL
Oh well but Bdesh joined cricket late also so not their fault , Insha-Allah ek na ek din jeet kar dikhayenge wo.
IKR?I love Fawad and Jenny's jodi.Embarrassed
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic shaz

mahi as always awesum!!!!
love them!!


Thanks for commenting Shaz and glad you liked the siggies.Big smile
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 8707

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22


Ah!!Everyone's opinion.Big smile
I don't support india.LOLLOL
Oh well but Bdesh joined cricket late also so not their fault , Insha-Allah ek na ek din jeet kar dikhayenge wo.
IKR?I love Fawad and Jenny's jodi.Embarrassed
There cricketing skills were really good in the past but suddenly they were bad.Yeah i watched the old cricket videos of B-desh had a lot of time LOL.I'll be happy they win the t20.Fawad and Jenny I really didn't think about it before but after ur siggy they might look good together 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _darklove_

Originally posted by Princezz22


Ah!!Everyone's opinion.Big smile
I don't support india.LOLLOL
Oh well but Bdesh joined cricket late also so not their fault , Insha-Allah ek na ek din jeet kar dikhayenge wo.
IKR?I love Fawad and Jenny's jodi.Embarrassed
There cricketing skills were really good in the past but suddenly they were bad.Yeah i watched the old cricket videos of B-desh had a lot of time LOL.I'll be happy they win the t20.Fawad and Jenny I really didn't think about it before but after ur siggy they might look good together 


Yeah hope so they win.
My best friend she is bdeshi so I support bdesh because of her.Because of her I got to know such an aweosme nation like Bdesh.
Yeah Fawad and Jenny will be too cute together.
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Joined: 13 July 2010
Posts: 16934

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Mahi, awesome siggies. <33

LOVE the first one. :D And the fifth one came out BEAUTIFULLY. :D Other than that, the SA one is adorable; it has to be my favourite. Embarrassed No, wait, I love the PW one, too. :D And and and.. Jennifer and.. erm, Fawad. Don't know who that is, but they look beautiful together.

Thanks for the PM! =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15841

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Mahi, awesome siggies. <33

LOVE the first one. :D And the fifth one came out BEAUTIFULLY. :D Other than that, the SA one is adorable; it has to be my favourite. Embarrassed No, wait, I love the PW one, too. :D And and and.. Jennifer and.. erm, Fawad. Don't know who that is, but they look beautiful together.

Thanks for the PM! =)


Thanks for commenting Akanksha.Hug

Yes Fawad and Jenny seem too cute together.Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep Creations # 7 ArVi/AshVik pg 58+60

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: ~Deep~   Replies: 458   Views: 37860

~Deep~ 458 37860 11 February 2013 at 11:09am by sofiaaax.
IMCreation'sGallery:KaSh-HG-IN-LK-IS-SK-F-FM.Pg136

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: star_fan   Replies: 1143   Views: 98158

star_fan 1143 98158 26 February 2012 at 3:29am by Monstuholic4evr
*Mahi's Mysteries 6* CLOSED. Link to #7 - pg. 151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -Mystery-   Replies: 1175   Views: 61072

-Mystery- 1175 61072 03 January 2012 at 7:12pm by -Mystery-
Sary'sShop-Sugg[KaJen,KaSh,KSG&/orSK,Navya]-P128

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: soundsofcedar   Replies: 1196   Views: 68805

soundsofcedar 1196 68805 15 August 2011 at 7:20am by .Dulcet
SKT's CG#1-KaSh, Hiten-Gauri, Amrita Rao [pg-29]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: TaniLovesDB5K   Replies: 225   Views: 19921

TaniLovesDB5K 225 19921 02 June 2011 at 3:58pm by TaniLovesDB5K

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index