Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

gorgeous yaar..

amazing work...

gr888 job yaar..

loved all the siggies..

thnx for the pm...

wow you updated after ages.. rocking update .love all of them specially this one..

love the text and yellowish coloring

Sara<3
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowwie such a big update (:
KaJen/JJ stuff is awesome! Omgg your texts amazing!
Lovin' are the pkyek stuff! Esp jiyaaa (:
Beautifull job on kasu merged one
Arhi stuff is stunning!! :-)
Ahsann omgg ur a fan of him too? I luvv him. He has some amazing eyes :D everything else is amazing
Keep it up(:
<3Komal
shamii16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Thank you Shamii. Thanks alot or commenting.
And since you are new, the rules to request is that you have to give pictures.πŸ˜ƒSo gimme their pics as soon as possible so I can make siggy on those pics. :D
OMG OMG you are AhSa fan?😲😲 Yayyy Yupiee. I got Ahsan-Saba fan like me, aren't they JUST AMAZING?😍
😍

Yes i will definitely send you the pics, but do you want me to post them so you can copy it or send you a url?

hehehe!!! First person ive met thats a Ahsan-Saba fan!! Do you watch any of their dramas??
-Euphoria- thumbnail
WHOPPPSSS These r sooo guddd
I will be usinggg
N I never knew u made siggies😲
LOL never mind I never know that bout any of my frnds till thay actually make 1🀣
Keep it up MUAHHH love ya😳
Edited by sara-ksgfan14 - 12 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shamii16

Yes i will definitely send you the pics, but do you want me to post them so you can copy it or send you a url?

hehehe!!! First person ive met thats a Ahsan-Saba fan!! Do you watch any of their dramas??

You know we are SO similar? Except liking karan-kritika.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
U like poetry, I love it too. U are Ahsan-Saba fan and omg me too.I love Ahsan-Saba together.
Yes I have watched dastaan, from there only I started loving them <3
And then they came in paani jaisa pyaar, but unfortunately, Ahsan was a villain there and he stayed for 6 episodes only, like he stayed in dastaan for 6 episodes.
Currently, Ahsan is in the serial 'Neeyat' which airs on ARY Digital. You can watch it on Youtube too, only two episodes have been done.
Currently, Saba is working on a new drama 'Maat' which shall soon be aired.
Ahsan and Saba have worked together in Bint-e-Adam and ghuroor.
They have also done one advertisement together. And guess what? They were invited for a joined interview on February 2011. Youtube pe videos are posted.
Other than that, Saba has been interviewed in Morning with Hum, The Sahir show,Shariff show and Geo ka koi show. Ahsan is also interviewed in Morning with Hum, The sahir show and Shariff show but not with Saba, with someone else.
Ahsan and Saba have won Best Supporting actor and best supporting actress award for Saleem-Suraiya characters in the drama Dastaan.
Saba is 27, not married yet.Ahsan age isn't revealed but he is married with daughter named Sukaina 5-6 years old.
Aur info jaana hain, tu bataongi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Regarding Pictures, post them here :)

@Komal : Thanks SOO much for the comment. And I have written the texts myself :D
Regarding Ahsan, yup I am His DIEHARD fan, and if you read my above paragraph, you will understand what fangirl I am.🀣 Anyways, I know everything about Ahsan other than his age, tumhe pata hain uska age?
You want info on Ahsan read above paragraph.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Btw, you like whom with Ahsan the most? He is amazing with all. Like Juggan kazim, Ayesha khan but for me he is best with Saba <3 I am making my gallery Ahsan-Saba AT.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sabaah.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
goshhh jj kajen jiyaa stunninggg πŸ˜ n rest were cool too <3
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update Mahi. KaJen stuffs are amazing..!!😍
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woahhh such a huge update..wowww
jenny siggies are awsome..lov the kajen stuff too
luvd the jay-piya stuff too..though i don't like them as a coupleπŸ€” but they r looking fab in your siggiesπŸ˜› and as i m more biased towards abhiya.πŸ˜†.i loved abhiya stuff more then jay-piya oneπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...other PKYEK stuff is awsome too😳
i really IPKKND stuff too..ASR one is really hot😳 and ARHI ones r amzing too

Edited by -Faiza- - 12 years ago