Mahi#1Pg38 Jeniferl Syral JiYalDelenal/KaSh[O] - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

ok lemme start commenting sabse pehle i luved the avis of kash !! it was Amazingg but it was stucking alot so cudnt watch it and the siggz were just to good Muahzzzz!!! yur an Amazing sigg maker Srslyyy!!! then i just luved this avis in love with it but not a fan of kajen so cant use!
Loved it!!!

Thanks Sanaya for the lovely comment.🤗
Aww such a big compliment.Nahin re I am not that good siggy maker also.😆😆U make more good siggies than me.😳
Originally posted by _darklove_

I love Hiru's siggy.
Oh cool I support Bangladesh too since i'm Bengali but i don't support Pakistan 😳 I support India though but Bangladesh Broke my heart with the low runs .They get nervous easily i think.

Ah!!Everyone's opinion.😃
I don't support india.😆😆
Oh well but Bdesh joined cricket late also so not their fault , Insha-Allah ek na ek din jeet kar dikhayenge wo.
IKR?I love Fawad and Jenny's jodi.😳
Originally posted by angelic shaz

mahi as always awesum!!!!
love them!!

Thanks for commenting Shaz and glad you liked the siggies.😃
Originally posted by Princezz22

Ah!!Everyone's opinion.😃
I don't support india.😆😆
Oh well but Bdesh joined cricket late also so not their fault , Insha-Allah ek na ek din jeet kar dikhayenge wo.
IKR?I love Fawad and Jenny's jodi.😳
There cricketing skills were really good in the past but suddenly they were bad.Yeah i watched the old cricket videos of B-desh had a lot of time 😆.I'll be happy they win the t20.Fawad and Jenny I really didn't think about it before but after ur siggy they might look good together 
Originally posted by _darklove_

There cricketing skills were really good in the past but suddenly they were bad.Yeah i watched the old cricket videos of B-desh had a lot of time 😆.I'll be happy they win the t20.Fawad and Jenny I really didn't think about it before but after ur siggy they might look good together 

Yeah hope so they win.
My best friend she is bdeshi so I support bdesh because of her.Because of her I got to know such an aweosme nation like Bdesh.
Yeah Fawad and Jenny will be too cute together.
Mahi, awesome siggies. <33

LOVE the first one. :D And the fifth one came out BEAUTIFULLY. :D Other than that, the SA one is adorable; it has to be my favourite. 😳 No, wait, I love the PW one, too. :D And and and.. Jennifer and.. erm, Fawad. Don't know who that is, but they look beautiful together.

Thanks for the PM! =)
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Mahi, awesome siggies. <33

LOVE the first one. :D And the fifth one came out BEAUTIFULLY. :D Other than that, the SA one is adorable; it has to be my favourite. 😳 No, wait, I love the PW one, too. :D And and and.. Jennifer and.. erm, Fawad. Don't know who that is, but they look beautiful together.

Thanks for the PM! =)

Thanks for commenting Akanksha.🤗

Yes Fawad and Jenny seem too cute together.😃

that was really amazing...

beautiful creation.............

gr888 job..............

keep it up.............

Awww....gorgeous update Mahiiiiiiii 👍🏼

Loved all your siggies....they are amazing :))

Keep it up sweetie :P
wowwwwwwwwwwwww mahiiiii sis loveeeeeeeee da update loveeeeee da KSG n kajen stufff i loveee da text for those siggies n i loveee da texture u used for dem n hayeeee maneeet love love loved it gr88888 work mahiii sis keep it up