India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

madhuri as a judge? (Page 2)

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
It's really sad if people are criticizing Madhuri's judging skills. What they want her to do? Yell or be rude to the participants? I believe Madhuri herself been gone through a phase where she was a student learning dance, knows very well that how does it feel being yelled at. She makes it a point to tell participants where they lacked at the same time making sure that she does not bring their spirits down.

Not to forget the fact that, she being THE MADHURI DIXIT, her rudeness & criticism can leave hell lot of impact on participants then usual judges. She has her own way of judging and I don't think it's right to call it wrong.

All said, I feel some people will always try to stay out of the league with their opinions, they take pride in 'standing out from crowd.' If maximum people love & admire certain judge, they'll come up with some points to prove how that judge ain't good & if huge strength of people don't like a particular judge, they'll come up with points to prove how that judge is actually cool & knows what he's doing. They don't realize it's always easy to sit on the couch with a bowl of popcorn & say "man that person is way too sweet & sugary.. he ain't apt for the position of judge" or "heyy dude that person is such a critique & so harsh, he must certainly make an awesome judge" but when YOU are subjected to such a harsh judge, you come out cursing him. It's important to maintain a balance between your criticizing skills & admiration skills & Madhuri always tries to do that.

Coming on to Madhuri giving more marks to people speaking 'Marathi', well I'll just say that had she been giving marks on basis 'who can speak Marathi' than all the participants would get high marks from her because every second person living in Maharashtra knows how to speak Marathi.

P.S - Personally, nothing really matters to me. I just love Madhuri to bits & am happy watching her on screen, everything else can go to dust-bin LOL

Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 21 January 2011 at 9:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza*Resham*Tani91prerna4rishav.AngelFaraan92

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I love her judging style. she is not biased.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaTani91.AngelFaraan92

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Madhuri ji is known as one of Bollywood's best dancers alongisde Hema ji & Sridevi (in my opinion). She is a dancing diva. And quite frankly I can't see a better judge than her.

There are so many components to dance. Choreography isn't everything. Yes choreography is a huge chunk, but other factors matter as well like expressions, the style of choreography, the difficulty level etc. I feel like Madhuri ji has the knowledge of it all. When judging she looks at everything. Remo sir does the same too, but focuses a bit more on the technical part of the dance.

There have been times that I haven't agreed with the judges scoring. I think a 30 should only go to a performance that has it all; expressions, choreography, difficulty level, the way it was carried out etc. Some contestants have gotten higher scores than deserved while others have gotten lower scores than deserved. But I'm sure the judges know better than me. Just my two cents.

As far as biasness is concerned, Madhuri is not one bit bias towards any contestant. This is a dancing reality show and I'm sure all the judges want a deserving winner.

One thing I am against though is public voting. Because public voting tends to lead to biasness and the popular contestant winning rather than the deserving one.

Madhuri is a treat to watch on the show, and if it weren't for her being on the show, I wouldn't have even watched the show in the first place!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Some times i feel she is tooooooooo nice and she sud have given low number to the contestant. But i feel she's a good judge, she is really nice, i have actually started to really like her after JDJ. TO tell the truth i have become a fan of her, she is sooooooooooo sweet. But once again i feel all the judges needs to be more strict W*H number, and explain the reason for giving them low number.

I feel some of the dance performences r getting tooo high numbers, specially from Madhuri, but then from the other judges 2.
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I dont think MD is baised at all...in fact I think she brings the sweetness factor to the judging panel...like she's the Paula Abdul/Jennifer Lopez of this judging panel....she doesnt tell u directly that you suck but she doesnt have the heart to it seems

and I agree with you...its a fangirls dream come true to see Madhuri on screen againDay Dreaming esp the last two episodes......Gosh I respect her SO much more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

As a judge MD has dissapointed me..she is sweet nd all but not a good judge as i xpected.. not a fan of Malaika but she is actually doing good job....

ps : no offence to n e one..as my self love 2 see Madz on screen.. :))

Edited by -Sidra- - 21 January 2011 at 1:02pm
bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Madhuri is an awesome judge! Even if someone did not perform well, she tells them in such a sweet manner, doesn't hurt anyone's feelings but still get's her judgement right. Love her as a judge Embarrassed

Go to top