Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

pia ka accident.............where are you abhay (Page 4)

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

Originally posted by aromal

abhay is going to kill him now ! hahaaaaaaaaaa lol LOL
but hope piya did not get hurt .....
 pls dont tell me piya will have a memory loss after the accident like typical ekta serial
it so realy shudnt happen!memo loss r d worst sort of ekta cliches and tht wod so totally spoil the amazing storyline going on now!fingers crosed,it wont happen.......

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i know 
guys pls do me a favor join the abhiya news club in facebook
here is the link
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
done dear.....

Originally posted by koyal-kajal

i know 
guys pls do me a favor join the abhiya news club in facebook
here is the link
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

@Mahak Sinha
ehhhhh...She has already learned and done that job better than anyone......growing up all alone without any prorper shelter, yet she always smiles to difficulties and keeps her head high, she is actually one of the naturaly strongest characters i have seen.

getting away from psycho who was abt to ruin two girls lifes and knows nothing but revenge, isnt eaxctly solved by just 'learn to take care of herlself'.
seriously ppl....where does this ideas come from?Confused

I am agree with you about this point as being an orphan she knows how to do what but still no one gave her right to hurt someone you love  (as she say). Because of her Abhay is in pain. If she trusts him, she must think if Abhay has said not to put your life in danger so what's the need? She must try once to think seriously whatever Abhay told her not to do.

And for the second point as you said Danish will always try to do such things and how many times Abhay will save her? The best place for him is behind the bars and this time no one should give his bail. Whenever he will be out he will always try to harm Pia because of his POV Pia is responsible for all but actually he is, it's not easy for Pia to get rid of Danish.
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
i am thinking same piya will get memory loss for some times what do you think guys.
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
ye bhi accha idea hai so that we can have to see new good things in the show.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by usha786

i am thinking same piya will get memory loss for some times what do you think guys.

I dont think so. Piya got minor scars.

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
ekta maiya ke serials mai kya plasltc surgery hoti hai ya phir brain loss i am sure yaha  bhee kuch na kuch to hoga hi, but one think is fact, if piya will get memory loss, we will if abhay will  come to her, other piya used to behind abhay.  "piya abhay ko uksatee hai, but this time kya abhay piya ke pass ayega or we can say will he notice her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index