Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Manav to support Vaishali Article (Page 6)

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Stupid ARMAN . They shud get two thappads . I hope Vaishu Varsha insult them AGAIN ./
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Stupid ARMAN . They shud get two thappads . I hope Vaishu Varsha insult them AGAIN ./

hi kools....this is just an article and hasn't happened yet.....maybe it will maybe it won't  ....articles are sometimes spin..

you are one tough lady di ..u are right, arman shouldn't be sweet when they are being maligned, but if someone asks genuine forgiveness. (like either sister)  .hey, we should forgive....don't you think? 

on the other hand i remember when u said it was NOT abnormal for savita to attempt murder of archana by setting fire to her....Shocked   all i can say is i guess i don't ever want to incur your anger....LOL

JK, btw   Tongue
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
on the other hand i remember when u said it was NOT abnormal for savita to attempt murder of archana by setting fire to her....Shocked   all i can say is i guess i don't ever want to incur your anger....LOL

When did I say that ?Smile I point out the reasons for her hate which seem funny to many .It aint funny nor is it irrational , she HAS incurred losses due to the Karanjkar alliance and Archu will ALWAYS be a Karanjkar , always on their side .This action of hers only proves it .Is Savita supposed to LOVE Archu now when she sees her sister living with her in that chawl .the sister who snobbishly put down her son everywhere ?

Ajit was forgven but he ASKED for that forgiveness after eduring a lot in one year .The Karanjkars always go SCOT FREE due to Archana . Is it a surprise Savita hates her ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

yar hi kool di..whre hve u been....m happi dat dharmu iz gna get caught in d hotel roomLOL..my wish came truLOL...& our typical ArMan dey r alwyz ready 2 help doze ppl whu dnt even care abt dem even a bit.....i jst want varsha 2 suffer rlli bad....shez soo annoyoin. poor SULOCHNA aai has 2 suffer cuz of varsha'z mistake....

& manju seriously find  a serious job 2 do rather dan tryin 2 tke over d proprty...wtz in d proprty..itz a house 4 heavenz sake...itz nt liek K's hve a factory & farm house dat u r tryin 2 tke overOuch..manju ka status hee nahi koi...very cheap
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harpkaur

yar hi kool di..whre hve u been....m happi dat dharmu iz gna get caught in d hotel roomLOL..my wish came truLOL...& our typical ArMan dey r alwyz ready 2 help doze ppl whu dnt even care abt dem even a bit.....i jst want varsha 2 suffer rlli bad....shez soo annoyoin. poor SULOCHNA aai has 2 suffer cuz of varsha'z mistake....

& manju seriously find  a serious job 2 do rather dan tryin 2 tke over d proprty...wtz in d proprty..itz a house 4 heavenz sake...itz nt liek K's hve a factory & farm house dat u r tryin 2 tke overOuch..manju ka status hee nahi koi...very cheap

Hey harpie replied to u guys in commentary Jan 20 thread ........It snowwed too much yesterday and connectivity was lost
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

When did I say that ?Smile I point out the reasons for her hate which seem funny to many .It aint funny nor is it irrational , she HAS incurred losses due to the Karanjkar alliance and Archu will ALWAYS be a Karanjkar , always on their side .This action of hers only proves it .Is Savita supposed to LOVE Archu now when she sees her sister living with her in that chawl .the sister who snobbishly put down her son everywhere ?

Ajit was forgven but he ASKED for that forgiveness after eduring a lot in one year .The Karanjkars always go SCOT FREE due to Archana . Is it a surprise Savita hates her ?

hey, sweetie, i didn't mean to ruffle your feathers!!!   sorry if i did!!!!   none of this living with arman has happened yet,  it is just an article...  i brought up the savita thing to emphasis YOUR tough stance against archu....not to debate whether savita should love or hate her..   (incidently, you said it in one post when someone was referring to the burning alive incident as being sick or abnormal and you replied by saying you didn't find savita's behavior to be abnormal...perhaps you were not addressing the attempted murder but just in general but it looked like a response to the burning incident)....i understand that you feel this way about savita,,,

as far as the forgiveness is concerned, i would assume that if vaishali goes to live with them she will be asking for forgiveness....but hey maybe she will live with sulman. ...first we have to have her learn the truth about her beloved.   and i do feel sorry for her...she's just really immature...but i think she will come around...

gosh i hope you will calm down now....  Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by harpkaur

Hey harpie replied to u guys in commentary Jan 20 thread ........It snowwed too much yesterday and connectivity was lost

omg rlli...it mst b rlli hard...i hate snow yarAngry....m happi dat dharmu iz gna get caught in d hotel roomDancingParty

Go to top