Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Manav to support Vaishali Article (Page 5)

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Motu mushkil mein...nice nice...love to see his suja hua face...

but what does this mean?

On the other hand, Manjusha will hatch new plans to get hold of the entire property, though she will not succeed easily

Manujsha will not suceed easily, does it mean she will eventually succeed???? gosh this woman gets aways with everything...

mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwww manav is tooo kindddddddd mann..  but im galddd he is theree for everyonee but cant wait to seee the new twist
priya_sparsha IF-Rockerz
priya_sparsha
priya_sparsha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
oh manav never leaves a opportunity to help peopleApprove He's such a good fellowEmbarrassed 

Does this also mean the end of dharmu-vaishu marriage?Shocked Batawada is too good for vaishu LOL I will definetly watch the episode when she breaks up with dharmu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
This is so stupid! One abortion and you can't conceive. Give me a break. That is so unrealistic. A womans reproductive system is not that weak. This is pissing me off. This story line is so typical. The agenda is to be against abortions. Ok Varshas reason was wrong but there are times when an abortion is necessary. Such as rape. Insest. Health risks for baby or mother or both! Give me a break! One abortion cannot do that much damage. If she was in a accident and a major blow was to her reproductive system then this is possible but not over one abortion. Give me a break!
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek_aarzoo

This is so stupid! One abortion and you can't conceive. Give me a break. That is so unrealistic. A womans reproductive system is not that weak. This is pissing me off. This story line is so typical. The agenda is to be against abortions. Ok Varshas reason was wrong but there are times when an abortion is necessary. Such as rape. Insest. Health risks for baby or mother or both! Give me a break! One abortion cannot do that much damage. If she was in a accident and a major blow was to her reproductive system then this is possible but not over one abortion. Give me a break!

ek, i think it can happen after just one abortion, especially a hasty or botched job...so it's not at all unrealistic.   i'm not sure what the CV's think the storyline is...more to the point, they seem to be against children.....Unhappy   as has been noted before they really don't have much positive happening with any of the children in the show...they are all abandoned, neglected or rejected...or missing !! (like manju's 2nd child...where is she??)...Punni is the only one that seems to have a positive role even tho her mother did mistreat her a couple of times, normally she is wise, and happy and comforting to archana...she knows who is good an who is bad...

i don't think the abortion track happened because the agenda is against abortion, i think it was to show that varsha is - or was - a very selfish self absorbed person...interested only in her own needs.  remember how she did it? in a fit of anger she just went and had it done...didn't even occur to her to have second thoughts about the seriousness of what she was doing?, to consider Satish's feelings???  my question is what kind of doctor would just do an on-the-spot abortion with a walk expectant mother...THAT'S not realistic... usually there is some counseling, time given to make sure it's not a knee-jerk reaction  (unless it's a back alley abortion clinic which this was not)

the realization of what Varsha did seems to be waking her up a bit...i hope...satish deserves a good person in his life, and for some reason i can't understand he really loves varsha...so for his sake, i hope she grows up. 

lunza

ek_aarzoo Senior Member
ek_aarzoo
ek_aarzoo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I don't support all of Varshas actions. Yes in a botched job it is possible that woman can't conceive but there was no indication of that. Yes I agree that councelling time was needed. I agree with your points. I'm just sick of this track. It shows up everywhere as if a womans body is that fragile. Nature created the body with many protective measures and accidents don't cause infertility as often as shown in the serials and this one about having one abortion and you can't have kids anymore is a bit much since they never showed any complications. I know the track is to show how one regrets after taking the wrong decision in haste but there were many other ways to show this that is all I am saying. I do want Varsha to realize her mistakes and grow up. I was very disappointed on how they portrayed her character after she got married. They showed her to be bold spirited but nevet so selfish. In my opinion her character has been ruined

naava

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
well varsha was out and about in under an hour.
so if there were precautions needed etc, she didnt get them. and hence, it was a sloppy job and now shes paying for her quickie abortion
 people are with the doctor for longer for throat infectionsLOL

Edited by julle1234567890 - 22 January 2011 at 12:26pm

koolchick

-InnocentSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-InnocentSoul-
-InnocentSoul-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Go to top