Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Manav to support Vaishali Article (Page 3)

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

i think again manav finds vaishu with a suit case and brings her home..LOL..like he did for varsha..even though she could have gone to vaishu's house..LOL

nd nxt ven they dnt lyk manav they say tht...these ppl r lyk this only...they vll do small small helps 2 us nd feel tht v shud respect themConfused

-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
vaishu goes to varsha fr selectng sarees...fr shoppng fr talkng nd fr each nd evry silly reason bt nw she vll nt goWackoSilly
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

"manju will not succeed easily" - do we take it after a while she will succeed after all?

i was wondering the same thing.   why hasn't manju gotten her dues yet?  it is WAAAAAAY over due!!

why the CV\s let her keep on and on with her evil ways and never pay a price??  she has absolutely no redeeming qualities at all.  i don't get it. 
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Manav will again prove he is the best.. Vaishu should feel ashamed of herself.. Even Varsha should feel guilty about Manav..
Manav's Goodness should make them even feel more guilty about their behaviours...
What about Manju and her plans.. When will she get her punishment... It is due for a long time..

Go Manav go you are the best... Archu will be very proud of you as always...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahi

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

It's OK, give it a break for few days ....LOL

Right now theyare so crazily in love  that it would be fun to see them giving this a break for few days....
but tanya i am sure they havent done ahem since their famous SRLOL..they act more like a bro/sis duo than a husband/wife duoLOL
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I don't think so Fifi, I think they have done it plenty of times ...Approve

they will never show too much of all that in this show , maybe other shows have a policy as such  .Pavitra Rishta  has a different policy .Not just Manav and Archan , even other couples in the show are not shown this way .Yesterday Varsha clearly wanted to make a baby but only a slight implication was given of that ...

You will just have to assume from  the actions and come  to your own conclusions ...

Actually I am OK with whatever we get to see.As long as the show is doing well....and it is the no. 1 show ..
Some families see these prime time shows with their children and I guess it would be a little embarassing ...But I do agree that bit more romance would be lovely .The lead couple is so good with each other .The other day when Manav kisses Archu before goign to work was very nice and so was the roof top romance ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 January 2011 at 7:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahilunzaNisha_90

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Ok..why can't varsha take care of vaishu?..they are very close sisters and rich too..Wacko..how many people will stay in that  small kholi..Wacko
I also think about the same why not Varsha but Archana,Vaishili used to roll her eyes a lot now she will get to know the difference between Manav and Dharmesh,she used to curse Manav a lot.

dhahi

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
i don't get vaishu at all, go live with ur parents na, y live with ur sister and brother in law??? plus where will she sleep in that small kholi???she better say sorry atleast hundred times before she even goes to live with them. and better not repeat her stupid mistakes again. but i am sure that she and her other stubborn sister varsha will again forget all the things manav had done for them and will  go back to their real bitchiness act again. archana should make them realize their mistakes everyday for always blaming manav and hope she keep on bringing that to their faces so the two stubborn sister keep on regretting the way they behaved with manav. and lastly manav, seriously this guy is never learning from his mistakes. y does he have to keep on helping the K's when he knows that whenever he needs help they are never going to be there for him?? but manav being the real MANAV will always do sewa no matter how much they insult him.

lunza

Go to top