Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

It's OK, give it a break for few days ....😆

Right now theyare so crazily in love  that it would be fun to see them giving this a break for few days....

but tanya i am sure they havent done ahem since their famous SR😆..they act more like a bro/sis duo than a husband/wife duo😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think so Fifi, I think they have done it plenty of times ...

they will never show too much of all that in this show , maybe other shows have a policy as such  .Pavitra Rishta  has a different policy .Not just Manav and Archan , even other couples in the show are not shown this way .Yesterday Varsha clearly wanted to make a baby but only a slight implication was given of that ...

You will just have to assume from  the actions and come  to your own conclusions ...

Actually I am OK with whatever we get to see.As long as the show is doing well....and it is the no. 1 show ..
Some families see these prime time shows with their children and I guess it would be a little embarassing ...But I do agree that bit more romance would be lovely .The lead couple is so good with each other .The other day when Manav kisses Archu before goign to work was very nice and so was the roof top romance ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Ok..why can't varsha take care of vaishu?..they are very close sisters and rich too....how many people will stay in that  small kholi..

I also think about the same why not Varsha but Archana,Vaishili used to roll her eyes a lot now she will get to know the difference between Manav and Dharmesh,she used to curse Manav a lot.
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't get vaishu at all, go live with ur parents na, y live with ur sister and brother in law??? plus where will she sleep in that small kholi???she better say sorry atleast hundred times before she even goes to live with them. and better not repeat her stupid mistakes again. but i am sure that she and her other stubborn sister varsha will again forget all the things manav had done for them and will  go back to their real bitchiness act again. archana should make them realize their mistakes everyday for always blaming manav and hope she keep on bringing that to their faces so the two stubborn sister keep on regretting the way they behaved with manav. and lastly manav, seriously this guy is never learning from his mistakes. y does he have to keep on helping the K's when he knows that whenever he needs help they are never going to be there for him?? but manav being the real MANAV will always do sewa no matter how much they insult him.
candiva007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe since Vaishali doesn't want the baby she should give it to Varshu and Satish.  Just saying...
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys, its obvious why vaishali wouldn't go to varsha's....if she is deciding to keep the baby after all, it would be very difficult for varsha to watch her sister's pregnancy right under her own roof.   but the kholi too small...hope it's only for a week or two and then Vaishali should go to sulman's --
(and manju go live with dharmesh 😆 or jaywant... )

Tarun would make a nice husband for Vaishu, don't u think? 

regarding varsha's dilemma.,  i disagree with most on the forum...i think varsha will eventually become pregnant after all, but only after she has learned what kind of a person she had become and truly and genuinely wants to change...it's not of course just the abortion, but how terrible and arrogant she was to manav and archana....  .i think somehow tho, arman will be able to teach her, she will watch Vaishali with the baby and feel much remorse, even more than now...but she will  grow up, .and i think she should be given another chance. 
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow y she had to manav's place & not varsha???? ðŸ˜²
-Shankar- thumbnail

varshu should be more ashamed than vaishu. he helped varsha twice when everyone was angry with her.... glad vaishu will realize the truth but feel sad for her.

zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
glad she'l kno the truth, but y the heck should manav take her in??? Varsha is rich and cant hav a baby, ok so help ur sis who is homeless and preggers!! It's a no braner. Manav needs to support his wife and parents be4 vaishu. Plus, vaishu is entitled to money and property from dharmu. Oof! Y cant the cvs ever get stories right???!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Can't wait for Vaishali to dump Dharmesh, I hope she never forgives him. That was a huge thing to hide from her and she saw for herself how he treated his own child to cover his lies