sunny nd khanak in a cootage....EeEeEWwW

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
uff i cant believe d creatives r doing dis to us fans😡... i always wanted a cottage scene between shanak wid khanak wearing such a nice color n lukin so beautiful😳...but here its suuny..yuck🤢..i dun even feel lyk watchin RBo tonite(only tonite ok😆...after watchin d precap) coz i dont have d patiece to watch khanak so close wid smbody but shaan i knw m actin a bit silly but dis is jus d way i m ...shanak r d jaan of RBO why is sunny being given soo imp

y?y?y?😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have patience Alisha even I'm not looking forward to watching it but hopefully after having to endure this the CV's will hive us something better
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Cottage??

Umm.....That looked more like a Jhinga-lala Jungle to me !!

Fire in the Jungle...run run run..!

I mean Seriously......When Mumbai streets get blocked with water ....Do Mumbaikers go to the nearby Jungle and make bonfires???

Plzz tell me sumone...!

What I cannot get is that even if they were stuck in that situation...Y the heck is Khanak supposed to sit that close to a guy she is damn scared of......I mean there was a bonfire scene with Shaan na...There she was sitting sooo far away....And yaha...!

Frankly...seeing the precap....All I was thinking was...It wudve made such a Romantic moment if it was Shaan there with Khanak...The forum wudve gone insane with Hapiness....! But Shucks...!

But I really wanna know why the HELL Khanak was sitting soo close to that Joker of a stuntman !!

.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
someone mentioned it might be shaan's dream.....now even i have started to get d feeling it might be his dream.....aur agar sapna nahi hua toh bhi kuch nahi yaar...i m sure everything will be fine...we all crazy n highy impatient shanak fans (i meant it in a positive way😊)r jst making a rai ka pahaad ...😆
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
May be this will make Shantanu crazy with worry for her!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey girls
stop making these sort of topics separately when there si a critics corner and DT..  and

please stop spoiling our moods based on precaps.

.These topics are going to badly affect the  chaskameter  

once again make use of critics corner mainly and DT for venting out ..

ShaNak is the brain child of cvs they e wont spoil their essense so easily.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
raparthidolly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im not going to watch rbo 4 some days,dont like sunny n khanak scenes
mayurshank19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree yaar. rbo is in a mess. needs to find a way out. hopefully thinks will get back to where it was with our shanak
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please continue your comments and concerns in the Critics Corner.

Thanks
Topic Closed.
RBO Dev Team.