ken00x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm sorry for posting this here like this. I had a very serious family problems with my husband relatives and him too few months ago and I searched everywhere for whatever help I can get to keep my marriage and make my home a happy one again. So many fake people gave me advices just because the knew I was desperate to keep my home and took my money in the name of being a spell caster and promise to keep my home intact. I wonder why so many people come online to make false witnesses and recommendations about who is not real. So many of them make advert for themselves just to deceive people and rip them of their money. I was scammed of my savings by ancientblackmagic.com and also psychic dena and blackmagic.com. Please add them to your scam list..I'm back here to say thanks to you all for your advices and real recommendations. I used one of the recommendations and my home is peaceful again.Don't trust whoever that wants payment without results to show for it first. I can tell you more about that and who can help you get results that is not after your money if you talk to me [email protected] got my help thesame way too.