India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

rati n anas pic (Page 3)

FanOfMAYUR Goldie
FanOfMAYUR
FanOfMAYUR

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the pic...Rati looks cute...happy to see her enjoying this free time OMG..she is such a brave lady.....i am afraid of horse riding...LOL...

and for not bashing Rati..let me full fill ur wish.... how dare she is to take help from her friend to get down from horse or to climb up...LOL

BTW, how do u know he is anas?? i can only see Rati's face...can't identify her friend's face.....

Edited by FanOfMAYUR - 21 January 2011 at 4:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Watersgopi06Ritu.V-Pri.RP--Illusion--Rinky-

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet_Watersruexangel-Gunners--Illusion-Ritu.VMaria..Nabi.-RegalVintage--Rinky-AnnaJaay-SMay31-Silent.Dreamer

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
whats so wrong abt this pic?? A friend helping out her friend down the horse. What do u want us to bash her for? I dunno why some ppl have always been making a mountain out of a mole (in the past too lol).

PS. i forgot to mention that rati looks so cute in this pic. I totally love her.

Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 21 January 2011 at 5:08am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ruexangel-Illusion-Ritu.V-Pri.RP-Maria..Nabi.affu123-RegalVintage--Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

_Janki_ Senior Member
_Janki_
_Janki_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing! 
rati looking sooo cute n adorable....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-Maria.

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

i-m-thebest_Janki_Ritu.VMaria.-Rinky-

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

There are many pics of rati and anas,but this one is very nice.Rati is having a wonderful vacation.She is learning dance,doing workouts,horse rides ,trips etc

The intention of topic maker is too make everyone bash rati?Everyone know that they share good frndship so @tm no chance of bashing.
  Guys lets not bash either rati or Arjun on their personal issues either it may be their frndships or something else.Rati-anas or Arjun and his frnds.They are very matured ppl and know what is better for themselves.I don't want to bring Arjun into this but still i felt like writing .Though this thing is not relevant to the topic,i wanted to write this bcoz we must understand our fav actors. They have their personal lives and they can go according to their will and wish.
  we,as fans  have to love,appreciate and support Arjun and Rati always.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 21 January 2011 at 6:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JunRats-Gunners--Rinky--RegalVintage-Maria.

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ROFLOL-Rinky-Maria.

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by sireeluvarti

There are many pics of rati and anas,but this one is very nice.Rati is having a wonderful vacation.She is learning dance,doing workouts,horse rides ,trips etc.

Guys,when ppl see anas and rati soo close with each other,sharing good rapport,very comfortable everyone say its a great frndship.Ofcourse they share perfect frndship.But when ppl see Arjun with 'someone',he is bashed very badly. And there would be some ppl who will bash rati too on this .Though this thing is not relevant to the topic,i wanted to write this bcoz we must understand our fav actors have their personal lives and they can go according to their will and wish.
  we,as fans  have to love,appreciate and support Arjun and Rati always.

Ur comment is very confusing n u always try to be very diplmoatic  but this time u r wrong Wink...

I have seen 4-5 pictures of Anas and Rati .. that pictures tell the story about good frienship....

Do u find same thing when u see someone chipkoing with arjun desparatly just to take pictures although it was never arjuns fault.. Arjun was bashed due to his friends ...u shud understand that.. he said 10 time she is close friend but  wrong rumour was spread by his own same  friends created bashing for him .. do u call this freindship ???? If u r ture  friend than u shud have support ur freind, not creating problem for him.
   I wrote what i felt.What i mean to say is we don't have any right to speak of Arjun or RAti's personal things.Anas-Rati even i told the same.they share good frndship.And bashing of Arjun,we never knew internal things.And i agree,arjun has no fault.I think i didn't express my POV properly.So u mistook me.I will put my comment in a more clear way.
  And u find me diplomatic?u never know me.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 21 January 2011 at 7:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-Ritu.V-Rinky-

Go to top