rati n anas pic (Page 13)

-Gunners- IF-Dazzler
-Gunners-
-Gunners-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by dj_adnans

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Amazing pciture .. have seen this picture few weeks back , we cannot see persons face though ,its not recent one..Rati is chilling out with her freinds ...Anas and Rati are perfect example of best freindship....

TM wanted us bash who  .. whats there to bash .. anyone will come help u in that situationLOL, ,in this picture ..Anas is helping her ...They r perfect example of good friendship ..if u cannot respect frienship than its ur fault ....

If u want comparison than Anas and Rati photos are always very dignified and freindly  comparison to neha  with arjun ,,, Arjun always maintained distance from his side but neha was more desparatly chipkoing to him while taking photos ( its not arjuns fault) , you can see all those pictures again , if u have forgotten...

Do not forget , Arjun and Rati ( anas has been very decent guy ) has maintained their friendship very well with the people but arjun so called friends has created problem for him ,its not his fault..
Hey plz don't drag Arjun here...Keep him out of it...

@DJ_ADNAN... I really did not want to drag arjun because this picture has nothing to do with him... but topic maker made me do that .. i could have ignored it, I know Arjun had been bashed a lot in the past due to his own close friends and people want same to happen with rati also.. BUT WHY ..WHY DO WE NEED TO BASH RATI BY SEEING THIS SIMPLE PHOTO Confused

why tto compare rati-anas picture to arjun-neha (its totally different)  , topic maker provoked me to answer her .. so i had to do, yes it could have avoided this .. thanks ...

People are making controvorsies over simple rati-anas freindly photos and comparing that with  neha's chipkoing  photos with arjunAngry., i cannot believe this ...i m more annoyed with comparison ..BUT anwyas.. comment allready  posted so i cannot go n change..but i apprricate ur suggestion .. i will keep that in mind Smile
well that's what i m saying that topic maker wanted u and other to compare this pic and who knows even drag Arjun and his so called true close friend in it....it isn't that i m an AB fan...i equally love and adore Rati....so it is just that it will happen again and again and ppl won't stop this so y to drag anyone's name in it or even compare it....Yes indeed the intention of the topic maker was to compare it or to bash Rati and i completely agree with u on this...y to get provoked if u know the intention of the topic maker...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.V-Pri.RP-

..-Kaju-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Kaju-..
..-Kaju-..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Well, I really don't see what the big deal is. He's just helping her and trust me, you do need help getting on/off a horse, specially if its your first time. Tongue

Now, when someone helps a girl down from a ladder, when she could have easily climbed down the last few steps by herself, you might start to wonder ROFLEmbarrassed
..Just ignore that last bit..
ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-AmyArTiMayUrRitu.VMaria.-SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.Dreamer

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Kaju-..

Well, I really don't see what the big deal is. He's just helping her and trust me, you do need help getting on/off a horse, specially if its your first time. Tongue

Now, when someone helps a girl down from a ladder, when she could have easily climbed down the last few steps by herself, you might start to wonder ROFLEmbarrassed
..Just ignore that last bit..
ROFL

Kaju ..Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Kaju-..Maria.Silent.Dreamer

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Kajuuuuuu.....Hug *bajaos siti*LOLLOL

Just 2 weeks back, i went to the beach and went for a horse ride also....when getting down, my guy friend helped me get down.....so guys....BASH me...you are most welcome toLOLLOL

Okay Jokes Apart.....LOLLOL

This is suchhhh a cute picEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love Rati and her friendship with Anas is sooo sweet...i really admire their friendship MashAllahBig smileBig smile Btw is it really Anas??? Maybe Arjun grew taller and we don't know about itWinkWink

Btw while seeing this pic, i don't know why, for some reason, some images came to my mind all of a sudden...like the way Arjun carried Rati in that sbs where she was in a green lengha....then the 2nd confession lift...then the 'after baby track' liftBig smileBig smile Waah kya lifts the wohEmbarrassedEmbarrassed And how different the lifting styles were from this pictureBig smileBig smile Im not comparing...just remembered those moments so thought would put them downTongueTongueLOLLOL

Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 22 January 2011 at 12:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu.VMaria...-Kaju-..-SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.Dreamer

tanushee Goldie
tanushee
tanushee

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
darlings ...this photo is a year old.......why  u ppl r draging n bashing all the actrs.......enjoy the pic....rati is luking gorgeous.......

AmyArTiMayUrRitu.V-SupriyaluvsMN-

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanushee

darlings ...this photo is a year old.......why  u ppl r draging n bashing all the actrs.......enjoy the pic....rati is luking gorgeous.......

Thanks Tanushee...it does not matter whether photo is old or new but  Rati is looking gorgeous as usual....no idea why to bash by looking at the pictutreConfused... i m failed to understand ...I know few members on this forum r against actors , we cannot change them but atleast we can ignore them ..and enjoy the picture Smile

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 22 January 2011 at 2:57pm

tanusheeAmyArTiMayUrMaria.

Payal-15 IF-Stunnerz
Payal-15
Payal-15

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingBig smile
najam-rati Newbie
najam-rati
najam-rati

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
ohhh my God rati n anas

Shocked heart emoticon (Love Creatures emoticons)OMGShocked heart emoticon (Love Creatures emoticons)

Shocked heart emoticon (Love Creatures emoticons)OMGShocked heart emoticon (Love Creatures emoticons)

Cupid emoticon (Love Emoticons)
so you want we bash tham
Winking heart emoticon (Love Creatures emoticons)LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omiloverati

Go to top