Posted: 13 years ago
oh wow....what a cute pic...πŸ˜†
Anas is a very gud frnd of Rati di for years...πŸ˜ƒ
i wish ki mere paas bhi koi itna caring frnd hota...πŸ‘
& Rati di is looking shhhhoooooo cute......My shona..... πŸ˜†
nice pixs....Ratz luking adorable awww... nd Anas is sch a nice guy :D
mere paas itna caring frnd hai..........my best frnd.......
Rati is looking soo cute here.....(:
😍  they look perfect......................
aww she looks so adorable. he is such a nice friend
thanks for sharing the pic...Rati looks cute...happy to see her enjoying this free time OMG..she is such a brave lady.....i am afraid of horse riding...LOL...

and for not bashing Rati..let me full fill ur wish.... how dare she is to take help from her friend to get down from horse or to climb up...LOL

BTW, how do u know he is anas?? i can only see Rati's face...can't identify her friend's face.....
Edited by FanOfMAYUR - 13 years ago
Amazing pciture .. have seen this picture few weeks back , we cannot see persons face though ,its not recent one..Rati is chilling out with her freinds ...Anas and Rati are perfect example of best freindship....

TM wanted us bash who  .. whats there to bash .. anyone will come help u in that situationπŸ˜†, ,in this picture ..Anas is helping her ...They r perfect example of good friendship ..if u cannot respect frienship than its ur fault ....

If u want comparison than Anas and Rati photos are always very dignified and freindly  comparison to neha  with arjun ,,, Arjun always maintained distance from his side but neha was more desparatly chipkoing to him while taking photos ( its not arjuns fault) , you can see all those pictures again , if u have forgotten...

Do not forget , Arjun and Rati ( anas has been very decent guy ) has maintained their friendship very well with the people but arjun so called friends has created problem for him ,its not his fault..
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
whats so wrong abt this pic?? A friend helping out her friend down the horse. What do u want us to bash her for? I dunno why some ppl have always been making a mountain out of a mole (in the past too lol).

PS. i forgot to mention that rati looks so cute in this pic. I totally love her.
Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 13 years ago
thanks for sharing! 
rati looking sooo cute n adorable....