Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Disgusting LTL (Page 5)

IshyMishi Goldie
IshyMishi
IshyMishi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
@ Gunjan and Shreya,,,,

Dutta becoming Blind????????????????????
Why why why why ???????

I am vry certain tht Cvs have reserved something in store for us.  

I am just hoping tht Dutta will not do something wrong with Seems since he is blind......

Fingers crossed.....
CVs pls.............
 I cant bare Dutta with other woman, specially the grl who ditched him long time bck....

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshyMishi

Dutta becoming Blind????????????????????
Why why why why ???????

I am vry certain tht Cvs have reserved something in store for us.  

I am just hoping tht Dutta will not do something wrong with Seems since he is blind......

Fingers crossed.....
CVs pls.............
 I cant bare Dutta with other woman, specially the grl who ditched him long time bck....

have faith in CVs dearWink....... though they r testing our patience LOLbut still this something would be positive for usEmbarrassed
Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Disgusting is one word that I will never use for LTL. Yes, Seema is right now "not liked" and she to me is disgusting at times. The Khoon Bhari maang dramatization was disgusting. Not LTL. Just one scene in the whole one year that it ran was.Smile Yeah, sometimes testing patience, but has not gone overboard!

I would like Seema track better if they get on with what they brought her in for soon, but was dragged for whatever reason. It is time that the drag will stop and they will get on with the story. The current track has introduced one aspect of Tasha story which was very much wanted by almost everyone on the forum and that is Dutta missing Nakku. I am sure it will enfold beautifully. Lets wait and watch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12sub_rosadivy609MrsKhan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index